Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate and grow their personal interests and passions. We're always live at Twitch. Keep an eye on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role:
Come create the future of multiplayer entertainment at Twitch! As the leader of Business Development for Twitch in LATAM, you'll leverage industry acumen, your existing network, and hustle to create new business initiatives across strategic B2B partners. Twitch is looking for an experienced, accomplished, motivated, and data-driven Head of Business Development with experience building C-level relationships, formulating creative deal structures, and closing complex partnerships in Latin America (LATAM).
Reporting to the LATAM Managing Director, you will manage Twitch partnerships in Latin America including opportunities across gaming publishers, telecommunications, OEM, consumer products, payments, and more so you must be able to navigate almost any industry or sector. You will lead the regional strategy, build a pipeline, and implement opportunities alongside the marketing, content, and sales teams. You are forward-looking, strategic, and able to close deals that benefit Twitch communities while navigating support across multiple teams.
- Independently identify, source, and close high impact partnership agreements with gaming (e.g. LATAM based game developers) and non-gaming companies (e.g. Consumer Brands, OEMs, Telecommunication companies and other digital services that are repeatable and scalable). This includes developing strategy within a sector by applying relevant data points to make informed decisions and bring important internal team members onboard from initial negotiations through execution to ensure successful long-term partnerships.
- Lead multiple engagements simultaneously over a variety of business categories including commerce, digital media, mobile, advertising, and web services from sourcing to go-to-market. This includes driving financial modeling, legal engagements, co-marketing discussions, and appropriate internal reporting.
- Explore new business categories with an opportunity assessment and then build external partner relationships quickly. This includes working backwards from both companies' goals such as understanding their business needs, visions, and strategy of our new partners and the teams you will represent.
- Articulate sophisticated product vision and strategies to both internal and external partners by providing relevant insights to our teams based on customer feedback and data analysis.
- 10+ years Business Development, Consulting, Marketing Partnerships or Go-To-Market P&L management experience in Media & entertainment, gaming, telecommunications or technology
- A proven ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment with an ability to excel despite ambiguity
- Ability to deal with high levels of ambiguity and proven ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Experience generating new business from sourcing to closing large strategic deals independently
- Worked within a highly entrepreneurial culture
- Top tier MBA or Academic degree
- Creative deal making experience
- Open to travel 25% time post pandemic
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Amazon Entity, no wellness benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Transportation Benefits
- Childcare Assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or other legally protected status.