Strategic Sourcing Analyst (Program Management)
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
Overview: The Strategic Sourcing Analyst is a hands-on, visible role that will help drive financial results for LiveRamp through better supplier negotiations and supplier management. Reporting to Director, Strategic Sourcing, the ideal candidate will be primarily responsible for supporting various strategic sourcing initiatives, including leading cradle-to-grave supplier programs, driving contractual negotiations with suppliers, and managing day-to-day operational activities. In this role, you will help stakeholders across the company to create best-in-class programs in line with key company objectives and initiatives.
- Manage (Initiate, design, plan, execute, monitor, and close) key national company programs, such as FedEx, office supplies, and other enterprise support programs.
- Drive supplier optimization and lead supplier process improvement initiatives.
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders across HR, Facilities, IT, and other business units to ensure that the overall ecosystem is working towards a unified strategy.
- Evangelize programs adoption nationally and act as the “Supplier Program Champion.”
- Lead other sourcing responsibilities such as RFxs and contract negotiations.
- Some foundational knowledge of strategic sourcing, supply chain management, procurement and program/project/operations management
- Aptitude for positive change. Experience quickly building strong stakeholder relationships.
- Extreme attention to detail, enjoyment of negotiations and operations
- Enjoyment of technology, ability to learn software tools (e.g, Workday, Tableau, ZipHQ, IronClad, etc)
- Good sense of humor and unflinching attention to detail and willingness to roll-up sleeves and work hard (and play hard)
- Strong written and verbal communication, cross-cultural collaboration and relationship management skills
- Aptitude to learn process and software tools
- Some technology background
- Experience with Workplace, Facilities and Real Estate categories
- Demonstrated experience collecting and analyzing data, applying principles of financial analysis, aptitude in decision making
- High customer centricity, business acumen and ambition to contribute towards enhancing the overall domain of project management
- Project management and process improvement background with exceptional analytical, organization, and problem solving skills; use data to drive recommendations
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability. Plus, mental health support (via Talkspace), flexible time off, parental leave, family forming benefits, and a flexible lifestyle and wellbeing reimbursement program (up to $375 per quarter, U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located.
- Location: Hybrid remote/in-office in San Francisco, Seattle, or Tempe, AZ
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.