Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb's various functions embody the company's innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
The Workforce Planning Management (WFM) team is vital in ensuring we have the best possible support for our guests and hosts within Customer Support operations. As a Airbnb Workforce Planning Analyst, you will be responsible for the allocation of headcount across multiple sites, channels and tiers and be expected to manage these and the relationships with partner WFM teams, capacity planning teams and internal stakeholders. You would be an important part of a fast moving and high profile team and be required to work closely with cross-functional teams to achieve the best results.
- Partner with operations, internally and externally depending on the service to generate and deploy schedules based on language, skill and contact channel.
- Manage, build and track/report schedule demand for multiple Services with multiple channels and languages across multiple inbound and back office channels.
- Build and run with limited guidance scheduling scenarios and provide analysis of potential impacts of new lines of business, changes to SLA, routing and workflows upon a business.
- Become an expert in the operations and functions of selected services to ensure the best WFM practices are applied to ensure highest efficiency.
- Provide insights and recommendations to the planning and staffing process based on proven WFM insights.
- Actively plan for future scenarios, provide insights and strategies for these scenarios and work with stakeholders to have in place for potential challenges.
- Analyse performance data to identify opportunities to operate more effectively and efficiently
- Effectively communicate across the broader Airbnb team and our outsource partners, including preparing performance reporting and the delivery of them at WBR/MBR and QBR’s.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Must have a minimum 5 years of experience in a contact center role.
- Experience with NICE IEX WFM (preferred) or similar applications (i.e., Aspect/eWFM) is a must.
- Well-developed problem-solving and analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex information clearly to a non WFM/technical audience.
- Exposure to Interactive Insights, Tableau and SQL preferred.
- Eagerness to learn & manage multiple technical systems.
- Ability to process large amounts of complex raw data and present in a comprehensible fashion.
- Self-motivated and driven, used to being in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid knowledge of Excel and Google Docs.
- A dedicated team player and relationship builder.
- Readiness to travel to other offices nationally and internationally on occasion.
- Previous knowledge and experience of Contact Center planning in an emerging tech company
- Previous experience scheduling across multiple languages
- Previous experience scheduling regional interaction volumes