LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
In this role, you will help on one of LiveRamp’s most important initiatives - driving the success of channel partner adoption of the Authenticated Traffic Solution (ATS). You’ll be responsible for educating & qualifying partners on our offering, working through objections/prioritization concerns, and getting partners to contract and deploy ATS.
You’ll work closely with our Privacy, Implementation & Technical Managers, Publisher Account Management, and other teams to ensure we’re able to rapidly onboard channel partners/resellers to use this service. You’ll develop strong relationships with the partners and be seen as their advisor for identity. You’ll develop a deep understanding of our product and be able to quickly learn a partner’s role in the ecosystem and how we can build a strong identity solution for publishers on behalf of the channel partnerships.
- Qualifying Inbound Reseller Leads- you’ll be able to quickly and articulately pitch the value of people-based identity to partners & publishers who come through APS reseller program. You’ll need to qualify if they would be a good fit, articulate the onboarding process, and get the partner comfortable with adoption.
- Day-to-day Account Management – you’ll be working with many partners to handle the day to day communications, troubleshooting and one-off publisher intros. It’s critical that you’re able to manage the different efforts/requests and make sure that we’re meeting deployment goals. You’ll be the account manager across legal, privacy, and product, and you’ll be responsible for making sure the partners needs are met, and we’re growing ATS adoption across their networks.
- Responsible for Partner Sales Enablement - regular training with the partner teams to understand ATS, how it works, why it’s critical to publishers and what sets our identity solution apart.
- Co-selling Process - Actively participate with the partners to co-sell publishers. Each partner will have a different outreach strategy, but this person will own the process roll-out and be responsible for any joint pitches/onboarding any publishers introduced by the partner.
- Excellent account management skills - must be able to track workstreams across various stakeholders and ensure deadlines are met. You also need to be replying to partners in a timely manner.
- Team Player- This is a cross-functional role, so you’ll need to be able to effectively work with many internal teams to prioritize, collaborate & drive towards goals.
- You need to be driven, passionate and self-sufficient. This is a major, fast-paced initiative for LiveRamp and you’ll be crucial to its success.
- AdTech background would be a plus - particularly an understanding of header bidding.
- Excellent communication skills both internally and externally.
- Independent and self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching, and mentorship.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Willingness to travel.
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability. Plus, mental health support (via Talkspace), flexible time off, parental leave, family forming benefits, and a flexible lifestyle and wellbeing reimbursement program (up to $375 per quarter, U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located.
- Location: Work from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.