LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
As a General Ledger Accountant in the General Accounting Team, you will be supporting a high-energy, rapidly growing company. This role plays an essential part in our accounting team and will oversee fixed assets, accruals as well as own account reconciliations for one of our verticals. This role will work closely with the FP&A, Financial Shared Services and key business partners. This is a great opportunity to learn global accounting and gain exposure to more complex accounting areas. You will drive continuous process improvement for monthly close cycle and business processes.
- Prepare journal entries and related supports for various accounts including month-end accruals, reclasses, and recurring journals related to amortizations.
- Own ASC-360 fixed assets accounting and all related areas (such as asset registration, place in service, disposals, and other asset adjustments as applicable)
- Perform monthly account reconciliations for related accounts
- Ensure monthly and quarterly financial close in responsible areas are meeting strict deadlines
- Ad hoc assignments and special projects as needed
- SOX control performance and documentation
- Support external financial audit requests and SEC form filings
- Comply with U.S. GAAP accounting
- Proactively identify issues and areas for improvement
Your team will:
Perform financial closes and reconciliations. Identify and explain variances in our financial statements along with adhering to U.S. GAAP and company accounting policies. Assist in audit requests and projects that help streamline and automate accounting processes and procedures.
- Strong understanding of U.S. GAAP and experience in general ledger accounting.
- Detailed oriented with ability to multi-task and prioritize work and deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Thrive in a startup-like environment, and seek the experience of working for a publicly traded tech company
- Ability to function as part of a team and adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment
- You are eager to learn various accounting topics and grow professionally
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- BA or BS degree in Accounting or related field
- 2 to 4 years of experience in general accounting, preferably in the SaaS industry
- Advanced Excel skills
- Public company and Workday Financials ERP experience
- Familiarity with the FloQast close tool
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability. Plus, mental health support (via Talkspace), flexible time off, parental leave, family forming benefits, and a flexible lifestyle and wellbeing reimbursement program (up to $375 per quarter, U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located.
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco and/or from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.