At Vercel, we are building an open-source developer tools platform that enables developers to build and iterate on the web without sinking time and money into DevOps. We are a remote-first and globally distributed team and we want to shape the future of the web by making cloud computing accessible to everyone. Our philosophy is based on the principles of learning, collaboration, transparency, experimentation, and passion.
- We are goal-driven and dedicated
- We use our own tools every day
- We thrive together with our community
- We are customer-obsessed
- We believe in people's ability to grow
About the Partner Manager Role:
Partner team at Vercel is growing fast to support our revenue growth. As a Partner Manager, you will be responsible for partner awareness, deal flow & reputation. Join our mission to make Vercel the developer platform of choice for agencies/consultants/global SIs partners, technology partners, and startups.
A Partner Manager has three objectives:
- Awareness; To be an evangelist for Vercel with Partners.
- Deal Flow; To sign Partners to the program and liaise between Partners and Vercel AE’s.
- Reputation; To ensure success of the Partnership and the shared end Customer’s experience with our Partner and Vercel.
The Partner Team is measured by:
- Pipeline sourced through Partners.
- Closed/Won Enterprise ARR through Partners.
What You Will Do:
- Ensure that partners derive maximum value from their partnership with Vercel.
- Build and nurture relationships with multiple members of the Partner organization.
- Work collaboratively with the Vercel Sales and Service organizations to ensure success for Partners and our shared customer.
- Provide weekly documentation of our work with Partners; data, strengths, weakness, opportunities, threats.
- Maintain a proactive posture with Partners and Partner Prospects.
- Lead internal sales and external partner field enablement on educating about the value of Amperity + Partners.
- Collaborate with Partner Marketing to drive partner channel marketing needs and deployments across the practice area.
- Partner with cross-functional Vercel leaders, such as product, sales, marketing and legal to define: partner strategy, partner communication & marketing, partner training & enablement.
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Inclusive Healthcare Package
- Flexible working style - 100% remote, with teammates located throughout the globe
- Learn and Grow - we provide mentorship and send you to events that help you build your network and skills
- Unlimited PTO - 4 weeks recommended per year. Take time when you need it.
- Generous Gear Credit
Vercel is committed to fostering and empowering an inclusive community within our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Vercel encourages everyone to apply for our available positions, even if they don't necessarily check every box on the job description.