LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
LiveRamp’s Business Development team is building out LiveRamp’s SaaS partner program to drive value with and help structure our extensive partner ecosystem. This role is an opportunity to help design, build and scale a new partner program.
The right person will have the opportunity to help define and grow LiveRamp's Partner Programs and develop a range of skills interfacing with both internal teams (Product, Marketing, Sales) and external partners as we pursue new channels and partnerships across the data ecosystem. We are seeking a hungry generalist with an appetite for learning and a comfort with ambiguity.
- Build scalable partner programs that align our partners with LiveRamp’s products and our customer’s needs
- Enlist Sales, Marketing and Product to ensure that LiveRamp delivers meaningful value to partners in our partner program (e.g. co-selling opportunities, co-marketing collateral, product integrations)
- Educate strategic partners about our partner program, secure their commitment and ensure LiveRamp drives value for and with them
- Support our priority partners in understanding how their products/services work alongside LiveRamp technology
- Analyze other B2B partner programs and gather input from partners on how LiveRamp’s Partner Program can help them to grow their business.
- Help drive long term strategy and vision for the LiveRamp Partner Program
Your team will:
LiveRamp’s Business Development team builds new partnerships and scalable partner programs to drive impact via LiveRamp’s partner ecosystem.
- +6 years experience that may include partner program management, partner ecosystem development, strategic account management, technical account management, program management, business development.
- Remarkably detail-oriented, organized multi-tasker, driven and pro-active.
- Ability and interest to learn using new tools quickly and take on new, unfamiliar challenges
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written. Ease interacting with different internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficient in Excel/Google Sheets, Powerpoint; Ability to work both collaboratively and independently, and to bring in appropriate resources as needed.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and pro-active (no exceptions).
- SaaS partner program experience
- Familiarity with or interest in learning data architecture/workflows, APIs, technical specifications a plus.
- Experience in Salesforce, Lucidchart, Productboard.
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located.
- Location: Work from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.