LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Senior Associate, Commercial Enablement Communications resides within our Commercial Strategy & Excellence group, working in close alignment with LiveRamp’s commercial organization (sales, customer success, solutioning teams). You will be responsible for collaborating with all aspects of our Commercial Strategy & Excellence teams to plan and deliver core communications to our internal teams. This requires strong planning and communication skills to ascertain our team needs, cultivate deep relationships across our organization, and communicate with key stakeholders.
- Build out communications strategy for our commercial team to implement a mechanism to drive consistent communications. This includes thoughtful planning around the cadence of Commercial team communications relative to other corporate initiatives.
- Ensure commercial calendar is updated with team-wide meetings
- Develop a communication matrix for all commercial communications
- Define the commercial communications architecture, including audiences, information needs, messages, frequency, and tools.
- Create, calendarize, and manage workflows for all internal communication efforts from start to finish.
- Develop best practices for comms, with channel recommendations (slack, email, TheRamp, etc)
- Measure the effectiveness of the employee commercial communications strategy and methods.
- Recognize gaps in the communication delivery process and develop concise materials to streamline the engagement journey.
- Document process and activities, track progress, and monitor and measure the success of the programs, channels, and team satisfaction.
- Report back to leadership monthly.
- Work with Commercial Strategy, CSM & Sales Enablement to understand key priorities needed to achieve the Commercial Team target numbers and integrate that input into the planning of Commercial Team Training
- Educate contributing teams on purpose, process & stakeholders (people involved in aligning that topics can make the agenda)
- Coordinate schedule of proposed content with anticipated bookings/revenue, attach & renewal drivers.
- Manage content review process
- Work with Sales & CSM Enablement to ensure content meets minimum requirements
- Host the Training session and manage attendees, communications promoting the session and coordinate participation from the speakers
- Recommend format & “segments” to enhance the community feel of the session
- Document questions/answers during the session
- Post and manage trainings & recordings on relevant channels
- Provide semi-monthly reporting on attendance
- Manage the overall Field Team Newsletter
- Align with corporate internal communication calendar for messaging cadence
- Gather inputs and align prioritization of content with key stakeholders, including Commercial Enablement and Commercial Strategy
- Redesign layout of Field Team Newsletter to make it clearer and more consistent to find relevant content
- Ascertain what ability we have to provide metrics on readership
- Manage Commercial intranet strategy and execution an as a mechanism to communicate to the broader commercial team
- Assist with implementation of relevant Commercial Enablement content across relevant platforms (learning systems, intranet, content managements systems, etc.)
Your team will:
Empower our Commercial Teams to be “in the know” on key topics to be successful
- 3-5 years working experience managing and contributing to complex projects
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills including grammar, tone and recognizing different styles for Slack, email, word doc responses and powerpoint presentations.
- Experience working with Powerpoint/Google Slides, MS Word/Google Docs
- Understanding of taxonomy structures and how to organize content.
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability. Plus, mental health support (via Talkspace), flexible time off, parental leave, family forming benefits, and a flexible lifestyle and wellbeing reimbursement program (up to $375 per quarter, U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco, New York City or remote.
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.