LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Senior Program Manager role will have responsibility for delivering mid to large scale enterprise initiatives. The successful candidate will be comfortable navigating ambiguity, have strong attention to detail, and be motivated by a fast-paced startup environment. This role is inherently cross-functional: you will work closely with enterprise-wide projects that will grow and support the business.
You have strong communication skills, are a great partner, and are able to influence at all levels of the organization. Experience with Agile methodologies would be a big plus. You should be an expert at prioritizing to meet deadlines, manage expectations and dependencies, and be able to see and show results with data. The role reports into the Head of the Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO).
- This role works closely with our business partners in Accounting, Finance, Sales Ops, and Product.
- Work with the leadership team and help drive enterprise level cross functional programs or projects
- Diving into the details of specific needs of each work stream to ensure high-quality, on-time execution
- Influence business and technology stakeholders as well as leaders across the organization to drive strategic initiatives
- Determine the timelines and deliverables for the business and the broader organization
- Execute on tasks to deliver results and ensure alignment with our strategy
- Effectively communicate progress within the organization
- Clear internal communication to various stakeholder groups
- Conduct risk analysis, document risks, and control risk
- Requires 8 yrs+ years of experience in project management (EPO) in a fast-moving environment
- Experience ideally in an online, enterprise or consulting environment. Agile program or project management experience is highly preferred
- Proven success leading Enterprise Application projects (e.g Salesforce & Workday, Anaplan)
- Ability to run multiple projects in an agile environment often playing the role of a Scrum Master
- Mastery of Agile Program and Project Management at the Enterprise level
- Experience developing and delivering on project milestones with internal stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to operate effectively and simultaneously in both tactical and strategic modes
- Passionate self-starter, decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas
- Action and results oriented mentality and ability to problem-solve using creative thinking and innovation
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously using data to guide decisions
- Experience in effectively using project management tools for managing multiple complex projects (JIRA, Confluence, Smartsheets, AHA, Trello)
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability. Plus, mental health support (via Talkspace), flexible time off, parental leave, family forming benefits, and a flexible lifestyle and wellbeing reimbursement program (up to $375 per quarter, U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located.
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco and/or from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.