At Vercel, we are building an open-source developer tools platform that enables developers to build and iterate on the web without sinking time and money into DevOps. We are a remote-first and globally distributed team, and we want to shape the future of the web by making cloud computing accessible to everyone. Our philosophy is based on the principles of learning, collaboration, transparency, experimentation, and passion.
- We are goal-driven and dedicated
- We use our own tools every day
- We thrive together with our community
- We are customer-obsessed
- We believe in people's ability to grow
About the Partnerships Team
The Partner team at Vercel is growing fast to support our revenue growth and has three broad objectives:
- Awareness: To be an enthusiast for Vercel with Partners.
- Deal Flow: To sign Partners to the program and collaborate closely between Partners and Vercel AE’s.
- Reputation: To ensure success of the Partnership and the shared end Customer’s experience with our Partner and Vercel.
The Partner Team is measured by two results:
- Pipeline sourced from Partners.
- Closed/Won Enterprise ARR from Partners.
About the Role
What You Will Do:
- Design and implement technical partner enablement initiatives. This might include speaking, training, and general collaborating with Partners.
- Provide technical guidance for partner-led pre and post sales engagements. Feed back any additional requirements and work with the Product and Solutions team to identify the best course of action.
- Be an advocate and liaison for partners to internal stakeholders to drive mutual success
- Enable strategic partners to be technically proficient at integrating Vercel into their sales motions
- Build strong connection to Partner Managers and Sales teams to ensure we build a sales aligned partner ecosystem
- Help shape and contribute to Vercel’s overall partner strategy, focusing on efforts that have scalability and global reach
- Provide technical support to less technical Partner Managers
- Serve as an interface to Product and Engineering teams, representing Voice of the Partner and end-Customer
- 10+ years of combined experience in consulting, software development, and training.
- You possess deep technical skills, ideally from software development experience or previous pre-sales experience
- Ability to self-motivate and operate in a dynamic environment with minimal direction
- Teammate with proven track record to work multi-functionally
- You focus on learning, guiding, collaboration, mentorship, and growth
- You are able to transform jargon into a cogent narrative relating to the specific needs of a wide range of people, from frontend developers to IT managers and enterprise C-levels
- Weave together discussions about business benefits, strategic value, and technical efficacy with the ability to envision, build and develop custom demos
- You understand how to lead a project, work to deadlines, and prioritize between opposing demands
- You’re aware of the broader technical ecosystems, including Headless CMS, Media, payments, eCommerce, Analytics, etc.
- You understand best practices in enterprise network architecture and security
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Inclusive Healthcare Package
- Flexible working style - 100% remote, with teammates located throughout the globe
- Learn and Grow - we provide mentorship and send you to events that help you build your network and skills
- Unlimited PTO - 4 weeks recommended per year. Take time when you need it.
- We will provide you with the gear you need to do your role, and a WFH budget for you to outfit your space as needed.
Vercel is committed to fostering and empowering an inclusive community within our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Vercel encourages everyone to apply for our available positions, even if they don't necessarily check every box on the job description.