LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
As a Senior Business Process Analyst, you have responsibility for the end-to-end business processes aligning Infrastructure & Operations data and process flows. You are a collaborator, co-creator and you 'act like an owner' in solving problems and challenges together with the business.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand process flows and document requirements as Infrastructure & Operations implements new tools and capabilities.
- Organize and drive business process re-engineering initiatives to identify current pain points and uncover process/data gaps by facilitating discovery discussions/sessions/workshops and conducting solution presentations.
- Perform business process modeling, data flow, user experience modeling, and basic technical architecture diagramming for the entire customer journey through various software systems.
- Create an inventory of process pain points and gaps in industry best practices in each functional area.
- Participate in design sessions with the technical team of architects, application administrators, and developers, documenting solution options with detailed supporting materials such as business process diagrams, wireframes, and other context diagrams.
- Work with Infrastructure & Operations managers to review current processes and identify "As Is" and "To Be" models within identified tools/solutions that automate the processes.
- Perform rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into functional process components or specifications.
- Interpret technical and business strategy and enterprise application roadmaps.
- Participate and guide our internal functional teams through user acceptance test planning and execution as processes are implemented in identified tools and functions.
The Business Technology (BT) team at LiveRamp is responsible for delivering great user experiences through secure, scalable technology and enables processes that power the business and help LiveRamp achieve its mission. To do this, we collaborate deeply with the best of minds and teams at LiveRamp that run our business.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education.
- A seasoned professional with 10+ years in a business analyst or process analyst role.
- Experience within a publicly-traded high-growth PaaS/SaaS company is preferred.
- Demonstrable expertise in end-to-end technology processes.
- Hands-on experience with industry leading process and workflow tools such as ITSM platforms, DevOps platforms, and request management systems.
- Drive and resolve in overcoming challenges and seeking new innovative solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear, concise manner to all audiences.
- Excellent influencing skills with an ability to build consensus, facilitate change, and communicate at all levels in the organization (executive, functional, technical).
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located.
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco and/or from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.