Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb's various functions embody the company's innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and experienced workforce analyst who would be responsible for RTA & Schedule creation for Airbnb. Partner with different centers to review their staffing, make change requests, and ensure optimal staffing across internal and external teams.
What you’ll do
- Communicate clearly and empathetically around schedules and business needs; built trust and transparency
- Analyze data and metrics to identify the customer service level that Airbnb is providing; proactively identify opportunities for operational improvement
- Schedule creation for customer experience staff including internal and outsourced
- Partner with outsourcers to review their staffing, make change requests, and ensure optimal staffing across internal and external team
- Collaborate in establishing policies, processes, and standards that support a world-class customer service operation
- Keep senior leadership informed of status and performance
- Oversee the work of the Real Time Analysts to ensure that goals are met or exceeded
- Provide clear and concise reporting of team, skill, and center statistics such as service level, occupancy, interval adherence, and absenteeism at determined frequencies.
- Ability to build and run scheduling scenarios and provide analysis of potential impacts
- Analyze performance data to identify opportunities to operate more effectively and efficiently
- Effectively communicate across the broader Airbnb team and our outsource partners
- Support time-off and shift-swaps requests
- Support adding and removing new hires and leavers from WFM systems.
- Support site-level resources with real-time management of schedule adherence and productivity
- Facilitate any non-productive time (e.g. training) based on analysis to possible impacts to service delivery.
What you bring:
- A minimum of 5 Years of overall experience with 3+ years WFM experience in a complex contact center environment
- Any graduate
- Well-developed problem-solving and analytical skills
- Effective communication and relationship building skills
- Proactive problem solver; able to see big picture and streamline current processes while planning for long-term growth
- Able to travel to other offices nationally and internationally on occasion
- Work weekends and holidays as business needs require
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Genesys WFM or similar applications (i.e., Blue Pumpkin/Verint, IEX, Aspect/eWFM)
- Ability to learn & manage multiple technical systems
- Solid knowledge of Excel.
- Should be comfortable working into flexible shifts (24*7).