LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
As an Implementation Manager, you will be responsible for setting customers up for long-term success on LiveRamp products by managing the implementation process for SMB and Enterprise accounts. As the technical and operational quarterback post-sale and pre-account management, you will drive adoption and customer value by managing overall project delivery including customer education and training, system configuration, QA, and setup.
To be successful as an Implementation Manager, you should have comprehensive project management knowledge, be highly organized, thrive in and be effective in ambiguous environments, be able to easily communicate technical concepts to non-technical people, and be able to work collaboratively across organizations.
- Own customer relationship through implementation (post-sale / pre-account management), collaborating with customers and internal stakeholders to understand business goals and define an implementation strategy
- Own operational and product success of customers by onboarding, training, and educating customers on LiveRamp products
- Create and setup customer configurations within LiveRamp systems
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of LiveRamp products and services
- Identify implementation challenges and develop practical recommendations / trade-offs to maximize customer value
- Document specific product setup and workflows
- Act as a Technical Consultant externally and internally. You will work with many of the world's largest and most well-known brands, advertisers and agencies, financial institutions, and data providers, while collaborating with LiveRamp Sales, Technical Services, and Product teams
- Provide mentorship and guidance to other team members where necessary
- Ability to travel a few times a year (post-Covid)
- 3+ years of implementation or project management experience OR experience in a similar technical customer-facing role driving projects and executing on deliverables in a SaaS environment (ex: Solutions Architect, Technical Consultant, etc.) - high growth / fast-paced company experience is a plus
- Proven ability to lead complex projects cross-functionally, around 15 projects at any given time
- Experience in a professional services / consulting organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills both internally and externally. Proactive, thorough, and transparent in communication - people rarely need to follow up with you. You are able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical folks, from on the ground ops teams to executives. Able to quickly understand and decompose complex questions and concepts.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Comfortable with and has experience working in ambiguous environments while working in a consultative manner with customers
- Exceptional EQ
- Process driven. Has a strong desire to create, implement, and iterate on processes that lead to a standardized and extremely positive experience for every customer
- Action-oriented and independent with hands-on experience delivering business results
- Willingness and desire to learn and adopt new skills - both technical and non-technical - in order to craft and deliver the best solutions
- Knowledge of the advertising technology ecosystem (DMPs, DSPs, SSPs, Ad Servers, Publishers), what they do, and how they work together
- Experience with SQL, relational databases, bash, Ruby on Rails, or the brains and brawn to learn
- Able to travel at least a few times a year (post-Covid)
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located.
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco, New York, and/or from home remotely
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.