Invoca is the industry innovator in AI and machine learning-powered Conversation Intelligence technology. Forrester Research identified Invoca as a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Conversation Intelligence: Sales And Marketing, Q4 2021 report, stating that "Invoca is one of the few established conversation intelligence vendors that can legitimately claim AI capabilities."
With over 300 employees, more than 2,000 customers, and nearing $100M in revenue, there are tremendous opportunities to continue growing the business. We are building a world-class SaaS company, having raised over $100 million from Accel, Upfront Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Morgan Stanley, and H.I.G. Growth Partners.
At Invoca, we live by our four core values:
- Figure it Out: we take ownership of our work and are given the freedom to blaze our own trails.
- Help Each Other Thrive: we foster an inclusive and humble culture that allows us to build value for both our customers and our people.
- Continuous Improvement: we challenge the status quo every day to develop creative solutions that make our products better and our customers more successful
- Light the Customer's Way: we don't just sell a product or turn on a service; we are partners and trusted advisors who support and invest in our customers and their success.
If these values resonate with you, we encourage you to come join us - we are building something special.
About the Role:
We are seeking a passionate community builder to drive our employee events strategy and execution with our fast growing company. As the manager for employee experience, you will design, implement and scale a mix of events for our entire employee base, including virtual, hybrid and in-person experiences that create connection and meaning for our employees.
This opportunity requires someone with excellent organization and planning skills who can work independently, while also collaborating with cross-functional teams. If you thrive in a high-growth, high-energy environment that rewards initiative, resourcefulness, and individual contribution, you may be just the right person for this role!
- Evolve the design and delivery of our virtual, hybrid and in person employee events strategy
- Plan and execute end-to-end events including pre-event planning and communication, event agendas, day of event execution, post event external follow up, and internal analysis and measurement for desired outcomes
- Advance, maintain, and manage external partners and vendors for multiple events and swag, including negotiating optimal term
- Manage event budgets
- Deliver employee-centric programs, services and events which build company culture, engagement, and diversity
- Partner with Marketing to develop program branding
- Take part in other touch points of engagement, such as EVP (Employee Value Proposition) and Great Place to Work initiatives.
- 5-7 years experience in successfully designing employee program or events that drive employee connectivity and engagement
- Strong cross-functional team program management abilities, including managing multiple projects with different stakeholders, budgets and timelines
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload in a fast-paced high-growth environment
- Experience building an inclusive culture
- You are self-sufficient and have the ability to work smart under pressure and efficiently on multiple project requests simultaneously, and to deal with potential for tight deadlines and unexpected complexities
- You are an exemplary communicator and collaborator; able to work with a variety of teams and personalities including senior management teams, possessing excellent verbal and written communications skills
- You have exemplary project management and decision-making skills
- You are comfortable being in front of people
- You have the availability to travel
Salary, Benefits & Perks:
Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our offerings:
- Paid Time Off - Invoca encourages a work-life balance for our employees. We have an outstanding PTO policy, starting at 20 days off, for all full-time employees. We also offer 15 paid holidays, 10 days Compassionate Leave, 3 days volunteer time and more.
- Healthcare - Invoca offers a health care program that includes medical, dental and vision coverage. There are multiple plan options to choose from so you can make the best choice for yourself, partner and family.
- Retirement - Invoca offers a 401(k) plan through Fidelity with a company match of up to 4%.
- Stock options - All employees are invited to ownership in Invoca through stock options.
- Employee Assistance Program - Invoca offers well-being support on issues ranging from personal matters to everyday life topics through the WorkLifeMatters program.
- Paid Family Leave - Invoca offers up to six weeks 100% paid leave for baby bonding, adoption, and caring for family members
- Paid Medical Leave - Invoca offers up to twelve weeks 100% paid leave for childbirth and medical need
- Sabbatical - We thank our long-term team members with an additional week of PTO along with a bonus after 7 years of service.
- Wellness Subsidy - In further support of your well-being, Invoca provides a wellness subsidy that can be applied to a gym membership, fitness classes and more.
- Position Base Range - $95,000.00-$125,400.00/plus bonus potential
Please note, per Invoca's Covid-19 policy, depending on your vaccine status, you may be required to work only from home / remotely. At this time, some travel and in-person meetings may require proof of vaccination. This policy is regularly reviewed and subject to change at any time.
"Our company is committed to creating a culture that is not only grounded in continuous learning, teamwork, and customer success, but is fair, equitable, and welcoming for everyone." - Gregg Johnson, CEO
And to us, diversity, equity and inclusion means more than treating current employees well and making them feel welcome. It also means hiring people who bring different insights because of their unique demographics, ways of thinking, and prior experiences.
We intend to continue hiring great people and protecting our culture so everyone can be themselves and speak their minds. That way Invoca will always be a place filled with laughter, positivity, thoughtfulness and respect.