Vibrant storytellers and Chainalysis evangelists, our Marketing team leverages cutting-edge research, real customer success stories and the infinite possibilities in-between to drive expansion around the world. We need a creative and data-focused research lead to help us educate the world on how cryptocurrency usage differs by region. We regularly put out the statistic that 1% of all cryptocurrency activity is illicit, but what about the other 99%? We know the answer to this involves region and country specific analysis and insight.
The Economist has in-depth experience conducting research projects. They feel most at home when they’re hands-on exploring data related to trends in regional economic activity and translating findings into information that excites and engages their audience. Success is working collaboratively with our sales and marketing team to produce compelling research that attracts new audiences to Chainalysis, engages prospects and educates our customers.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
A background like this helps:
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - USA
All employees are required to have or obtain a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment at Chainalysis, unless an exemption has been approved. All employees shall be required to report their vaccine status. All new employees shall be required to provide proof of their vaccination status prior to the start of their employment.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - EMEA
As an employer, Chainalysis is obliged to ensure a healthy and safe working environment. This means that we must try to prevent the coronavirus from spreading inside the workplace and all employees are obliged to follow the local regulations issued by the relevant health authorities.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - APAC
With circumstances changing on a regular basis and parts of our APAC team going in and out of mandatory lockdown, APAC will continue to follow country legislation and guidelines.
Finance Transformation Manager
Posted: Invalid Date
Financial Analyst, FP&A
New York City
Posted: Invalid Date
New York, New York
Finance Systems Manager
San Francisco, California