At Vercel, we are building an open-source developer tools platform that enables developers to build and iterate on the web without sinking time and money into DevOps. We are a remote-first and globally distributed team, and we want to shape the future of the web by making cloud computing accessible to everyone. Our philosophy is based on the principles of learning, collaboration, transparency, experimentation, and passion.
- We are goal-driven and dedicated
- We use our own tools every day
- We thrive together with our community
- We are customer-obsessed
- We believe in people's ability to grow
About the role:
The Partner team at Vercel is charged with supporting reputation and revenue growth. As a Technology Partner Manager, you will help build and grow our technology partner ecosystem. As an early team member, you will own strategic partner relationships with CMS, database, cloud, and monitoring partners. This role will partner closely with Sales, Product, Demand Gen, Product Marketing, and others across the organization.
- Find, manage and expand our business with new and existing technology partners
- Identify, recruit, and prioritize partnerships that would add reach or create differentiated value for Vercel
- Manage the end-to-end partner lifecycle, from qualifying, joint solutioning, to launching the integration and partnership
- Generate pipeline with and through partners by developing and implementing comprehensive go-to-market activities, from marketing to outbound sales campaigns
- Collaborate with Partner and Product Marketing to establish GTM plans and messaging to clearly communicate the direction and value of the partnership to Customers, Vercel, and the Partner
- Working with marketing and the growth team to plan and implement marketing campaigns with partners, including webinars and events
- Become the subject matter expert on your partner's core business, products, business models, growth plans, and key motivations
- Partner with our product team to help inform the product roadmap and drive adoption of your partner integrations
- Coordinate cross-functional internal and external teams to navigate the sales process
- Co-design frameworks and partner tiering with partner program manager, partner marketing, and product team
- Develop and lead internal and external partner sales enablement on partner integrations and joint value propositions
- Conduct quarterly business reviews and analysis on integration trends and partnership impact for leadership team
- 5+ in partnerships or technology partner management role
- Have strong business-level knowledge of the SaaS, headless, MACH architecture landscape
- A proven record of generating referral pipeline through partner activation
- Have a natural bias for data-driven action and problem solving
- An entrepreneurial mindset to build new partnerships
- Motivated by exceeding expectations and targets
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Inclusive Healthcare Package
- Flexible working style - 100% remote, with teammates located throughout the globe
- Learn and Grow - we provide mentorship and send you to events that help you build your network and skills
- Unlimited PTO - 4 weeks recommended per year. Take time when you need it.
- We will provide you the gear you need to do your role, and a WFH budget for you to outfit your space as needed
Vercel is committed to fostering and empowering an inclusive community within our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Vercel encourages everyone to apply for our available positions, even if they don't necessarily check every box on the job description.