At Vercel, we are building an open-source developer tools platform that enables developers to build and iterate on the web without sinking time and money into DevOps. We are a remote-first and globally distributed team, and we want to shape the future of the web by making cloud computing accessible to everyone. Our philosophy is based on the principles of learning, collaboration, transparency, experimentation, and passion.
- We are goal-driven and dedicated
- We use our own tools every day
- We thrive together with our community
- We are customer-obsessed
- We believe in people's ability to grow
About the Revenue Operations Team:
Revenue Operations at Vercel consists of Marketing Operations, Sales Operations, and Customer Success Operations. We own all systems, processes, and data that enables our cross-functional teams to be productive and successful.
The Marketing Operations Manager will work closely with Marketing to manage systems and build processes to support their campaigns.
The ideal candidate has start-up experience, feels comfortable creating clarity where there is little, and enjoys building from the ground up. This is an individual contributor role and you’ll be reporting to the Manager of Marketing Operations.
- You have at least 2 years of marketing operations experience. You’ve worked alongside (or as part of) a marketing team and understand the end-to-end of an integrated marketing campaign.
- You’re passionate about building systems. You thrive in bringing process and organization to complex marketing environments.
- You are a master communicator and project manager. You can handle many moving parts across multiple teams within Marketing and Revenue Operations.
- You are data-driven and can partner with the analytics team to help the Marketing team optimize their campaigns.
What you’ll do:
- Partner closely with the revenue marketing team to enable their campaigns, including lead capture, processing and follow-up handoff.
- Coordinate with the RevOps team to build systems and processes for marketing, including lead lifecycle, lead and account scoring, lead intake and routing, and attribution.
- Optimize processes for the SDR team and develop SLA models for lead follow up and conversion optimization.
- Collaborate with the revenue marketing and marketing analytics teams to generate metrics on lead, pipeline, revenue generation, and cost of acquisition.
- Further develop our multi-touch attribution modeling. Provide insights on marketing channel contributions to closed won business and pipeline.
- Supervise and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- At least 2 years of marketing operations experience
- Advanced Proficiency in Marketing Automation, Salesforce and in Outreach.io or similar tool
- Ability to collaborate across various departments simultaneously and balance multiple projects
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Inclusive Healthcare Package
- Flexible working style - 100% remote, with teammates located throughout the globe
- Learn and Grow - we provide mentorship and send you to events that help you build your network and skills
- Unlimited PTO - 4 weeks recommended per year. Take time when you need it.
- We will provide you the gear you need to do your role, and a WFH budget for you to outfit your space as needed
Vercel is committed to fostering and empowering an inclusive community within our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Vercel encourages everyone to apply for our available positions, even if they don't necessarily check every box on the job description.