At Vercel, we are building an open-source developer tools platform that enables developers to build and iterate on the web without sinking time and money into DevOps. We are a remote-first and globally distributed team, and we want to shape the future of the web by making cloud computing accessible to everyone. Our philosophy is based on the principles of learning, collaboration, transparency, experimentation, and passion.
- We are goal-driven and dedicated
- We use our own tools every day
- We thrive together with our community
- We are customer-obsessed
- We believe in people's ability to grow
About the Revenue Operations Team:
Revenue Operations at Vercel consists of Marketing Operations, Sales Operations, and Customer Support Operations. We own all systems, processes, and data that enables our cross-functional teams to be productive and successful.
The Sales Analytics Manager will work closely with Sales, Finance, BizOps and wants to take ownership of creating and standardizing our sales data to create insights that inform Vercel’s GTM strategy.
The ideal candidate has start-up experience, feels comfortable creating clarity where there is little, and enjoys building from the ground up. This is an individual contributor role and you will be reporting to the Director of Sales Operations.
What You Will Do:
- Work with sales leadership to identify the Key Performance Indicators that are most relevant to driving the business forward, develop the means to report on this in an automated, on-demand fashion
- Work with other stakeholders in Sales Operations and Product to optimize our Salesforce.com data architecture to support scalable and flexible reporting and analytics
- Operationalize and automate reporting & data capabilities, at scale, in Salesforce and enterprise data warehouse for global & regional stakeholders
- Optimize the reporting portfolio and analytics packages for different personas, including SDRs, Account Executives, Sales Leadership, and other functions
- Develop pipeline dashboard roadmap and enhancements in collaboration with the Data Engineering & BizOps teams
- Partner closely with sales strategy, marketing, programs, finance, and data science/engineering on projects & programs to drive process definition in addition to efficiency/optimization, with emphasis on customer support improvements
- Define and implement the strategy to introduce new datasets and enrich existing datasets available for analysis
- Facilitate key quarterly processes like quarterly business reviews and earnings reporting
- Conduct ad hoc analyses to enable decisions that drive the business forward
- 4+ years of experience in a Business Analyst, Data Analyst, or Statistical Analyst role in a GTM org/SaaS company
- 3+ years of experience with SQL
- Experienced with Salesforce CRM
- Experienced with data visualization tools, such as Looker or Tableau
- A self-motivated, creative person with analytical, problem-solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting priorities
- A deep, genuine curiosity for the business and how it works
- Track record of results in fast-moving environments and ability to excel under ambiguity
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Inclusive Healthcare Package
- Flexible working style - 100% remote, with teammates located throughout the globe
- Learn and Grow - we provide mentorship and send you to events that help you build your network and skills
- Unlimited PTO - 4 weeks recommended per year. Take time when you need it.
- We will provide you with the gear you need to do your role, and a WFH budget for you to outfit your space as needed
Vercel is committed to fostering and empowering an inclusive community within our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Vercel encourages everyone to apply for our available positions, even if they don't necessarily check every box on the job description.