Senior Solutions Engineer
LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful.
Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
As a Senior Solutions Engineer, you are a creative problem solver for our customers! You will work closely with our commercial team to drive technical solutions and workflows to empower our customer’s success. You enjoy solving problems and collaborating with others and being at the forefront of AdTech. You are comfortable working with executive level stakeholders and experienced product leaders, and can easily navigate between technical and nontechnical depending on your audience.
- Understand business problems to find the best technical solution among all possible.
- Design and deliver new workflows, tests, and POCs for clients, and make recommendations for new use cases
- Partner with commercial lead as the technical arm of relationship selling.
- Develop deep relationships with the client’s technical teams and respect from their commercial organizations
- Develop expertise regarding internal tools and administration
- Define features, phases and solution requirements providing specifications according to which the solution is defined, managed, and delivered
- Describe structure, characteristics, behavior, and other aspects of the technology to project stakeholders
- Establish & maintain internal relationships with adjoining teams to ensure seamless external experience
- Advise teams on customer feedback, PoV and effectiveness of collateral
- Document in SFDC customer business objectives, workflow diagrams and success criteria
- Participate in the creation and delivery of customer facing presentations (QBRs, Pitches, etc.)
- Conduct / participate in opportunity pre & post mortems, assisting with documentation
- Assists with account planning and whitespace analysis
- Provides mentorship to junior members of the team
Your team will:
The Solution Engineering team fits into the LiveRamp Vision and Mission by solutioning the workflows on top of our platform that enable organizations to deliver innovative products and better experiences.
- 7-10 years in an external client-facing role (e.g. consulting, finance, sales, etc.), great EQ is essential.
- Prior experience in Solution(s) Role, preferably in the AdTech/MarTech industries
- Scrappiness. We don't have all the answers, but you'll need to find them.
- Technical skills including SQL
- Great communication skills internally and externally. Prompt response and action when needed, people rarely need to follow up with you.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, cross-functional, hardworking and proactive
- Bachelors and/or Masters degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) or other quantitative field
- Ability to work in ambiguous environments with little direction
- Technical experience with analytical tools, methodologies and design
- Willingness and desire to learn and adopt new skills - both technical and non-technical - in order to craft and deliver the best solutions.
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located.
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco and/or from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.