The database market is massive (IDC estimates it to be $121B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
Shift Timings: 2:00 PM-10:00 PM (Cabs will be provided)
Work Location: Gurugram
Reporting into Manager - Talent Sourcing, as an individual contributor, you would be responsible for
- Driving hiring for G&A functions to support fast-paced business growth and achieving hiring targets.
- Partnering with recruiters to build and execute strategies to convert passive talent into a strategic pipeline talent for MongoDB.
- Mentoring the team members
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine-tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within MongoDB’s mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Work closely with the recruiters and hiring managers while driving a consultative and influential approach to understand business needs and deliver accordingly
- Utilize all sourcing channels such as niche sites, professional and social networking sites/groups, and possible search engines to locate both active and passive candidates; conduct resume mining and research for internal positions; build candidate lists into Candidate Resource Management system.
- Proactively connect with top talent and build a strong talent pipeline for critical business functions and reduce time to hire.
- 2-5 years of talent sourcing experience or hiring experience gained in a recruiting firm, RPO or an in-house recruiting team in a fast-paced target-oriented environment.
- Has experience recruiting for G&A roles including but not limited to: finance & accounting, marketing, legal, people operations, and program managers.
- Excellent research/sourcing skills with the ability to search for that hard-to-fill reqs.
- Must have worked in a high pressure/high octane environment that is passionate about Business Priorities and Business enabling scenarios.
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter is a must.
- Experience in sourcing from regional job boards, social networking sites in NA and EMEA is a plus
- Robust interpersonal skills with proven track record of success
- A growth attitude: an aim to make things better, a curiosity for learning, quick to see things in other people's views.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum Bachelor degree.