Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb's various functions embody the company's innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
The incumbent will develop and implement a recruitment strategy for the technical roles in the region that reflects business priorities. Typical responsibilities include, but are not limited to, effectively driving recruitment best practices, creating and managing strategic sourcing pipelines, and managing the day-to-day operations of a designated team of recruiters. Recruiting Manager builds and cultivates strong relationships with key business stakeholders and functional management teams to discuss upcoming staffing needs; works closely with the EX Team to assure proper process flow and meet internal customer expectations
What you’ll do
- Understanding defined market attributes to assist in developing recruiting strategies for long term and sustained growth. Build a talent landscape to meet the hiring needs.
- Partner with the research teams, interacts with customers (business stakeholders/hiring managers), analyze historical trends and MIS data to identify the recruitment trends and gaps involving Talent Pool availability (from the market),
- Lead benchmarking initiatives within the team specific to the BU/ tech/ domain and recommend best in class practices for recruitment at a specific level
- Drive talent and business priorities and as defined by the business leaders and build metrics to ensure that recruiting is consistent with business goals
- Support the organization’s Diversity initiatives
- Recruit new staff for specific functions, service areas based on approved plans and staffing projections
- Collaborate with practice leadership to assess needs, develop strategy, and implement work plans to meet the needs of various practice areas
- Manage recruiting costs effectively
- Develop and cultivate relationships with various levels of management, external recruiting sources
- Partner with the business and act as an advisor, creating synergy and agility of decision-making for adaptation of recruitment processes in accordance to business needs and realities
What you need to succeed
- A minimum of 15+ years of professional experience with proven ability to direct a large team and execute effectively
- Graduate/Post Graduate in Management
- Experience in leading and developing recruitment teams.
- Demonstrate experience in leading high quality recruiting delivery across a broad range of functions and disciplines within a multinational company is strongly required
- Experience of delivering recruitment solutions within a complex multinational organization
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills. Proven ability to influence management as consultant and partner
- Data-driven, experienced at using data to inform recruitment team, business leaders to make evidence-based decisions when identifying any challenges or potential opportunities for improvements
- Awareness and experience of deploying recruiting strategies and attraction methods to support diverse hiring