RVP Strategic Accounts
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
You will be responsible for managing and developing a senior team of Strategic Account Executives to solve key challenges for our clients and prospects while achieving revenue and pipeline expectations for their territory. This role requires team leadership, team development, coaching and performance management, as well as a strong focus on strategic-selling skills. You will be responsible for hiring, coaching and development of the sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training new team members. In this role, you will report on your business, people and forecast to senior sales management.
This person will work collaboratively with a multitude of different teams, including, but not limited to legal, finance, security, executives, product, marketing, sales ops, talent enablement, and sales development and must be able to develop strong relationships internally. Success will be measured on ability to achieve team sales goals and employee retention and growth. Our Strategic Accounts team sells into our largest customers and prospects across and is responsible for all LiveRamp products and solutions.
- Lead and manage a team of Strategic Sellers responsible for driving revenue growth and long-term relationships with customers.
- Manage, hire, and lead performance conversations with senior team members
- Be a hard, thoughtful worker and strategic, creative thinker
- Have experience successfully navigating complex deal cycles across a broad portfolio of products
- 5-10 years of successful software sales leadership experience within the enterprise space
- 10+ years overall experience in software selling required
- Proven successful experience leading a senior sales team
- Proven ability to hire, develop and lead high performing teams covering Fortune 100 accounts
- Experience selling to the CIO, CDO, CMO highly valued.
- Knowledge of large, complex sales models highly desired, as well as prior experience selling emerging technologies.
- Strong presentation skills, executive presence and influencing skills are critical.
- Highly motivated, as well as able to create and develop a highly-motivated, success oriented sales team.
- Excellent negotiation skills especially in seven-figure opportunities
- A background in key closing roles (upsell, strategic, new logo, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, though not required
- Articulate verbal and written communication abilities
- Willingness to travel
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: Work anywhere in the United States
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
This position requires proof of Covid-19 vaccination due to the nature of work (i.e. required travel, etc.).
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.