Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb's various functions embody the company's innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate, thoughtful and smart leader to support and drive our in-region Product Specialist program, contributing to the success of this program globally. You are someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, has a deep understanding of how our product works and has a passion for Airbnb and improving the experience of our community and frontline agents. You have deep empathy for the end user and understand how to communicate downstream, upstream, and to lots of horizontal partners.
As part of the Frontline Insights & Execution team (FIX) within Community Support (CS), the work you do is crucial to delivering insights to Product teams. You help ensure that the flow of bug information is robust and high quality, and also that insights from partner agents around the world inform Product. To do that effectively you will be fully immersed in FIX, CS and Partner Management Operations.
- Manage and scale the partner product specialist program program in-line with business requirements and budget.
- Drive a high quality bug reporting funnel and triage process for both user facing and internal tools bugs, delivering consistent communications back to CS.
- Drive program performance, ensuring optimal scheduling, coverage and task prioritization to successfully achieve all targets and SLAs.
- Track and measure program related performance data and provide regular updates to key stakeholders covering, SLAs, performance to targets, plus highlights and challenges.
- Develop strong working relationships and collaborative partnerships with internal teams such as Product, Quality, Training, Knowledge Management, QA, Business Process Improvement Community and Research to share findings and learnings identified through analysis conducted by FIX.
- Build a strong relationship with our Regional Partner Management teams, ensuring they have visibility on the program performance, issues and opportunities; with partner product specialist people managers in partner sites in relation to onboarding, priority setting, and performance management; and with key Management at each Partner Site to ensure the program is supported locally.
- Communicate specific feature/Product learnings to the appropriate PIA or Product Teams and stay up to date on major Product changes to cascade to PS and answer questions.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- A self-starter who takes initiative and is action oriented.
- Expert knowledge of the products we offer and passion for Airbnb.
- Experience with Customer Support and/or User Experience.
- Experience managing an external team, including performance management and goal setting.
- Experience working in an international and multicultural working environment with geographically dispersed teams.
- Ability to build internal and external networks to accomplish goals through collaboration with resources across teams.
- Experience managing projects involving cross-functional teams.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication, critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience with SQL and with qualitative and/or quantitative data collection and analysis.
- Experience with Jira ticketing platform.
- Excellent verbal and written skills. You can distill insights to effectively communicate top priorities and build a strong business case.
- Can balance the need for quick turnaround with longer-term strategic efforts.
- Flexible and can deal effectively with changes in priorities or ambiguity.
- Commitment to quality, accuracy, and consistency.
- Availability for travel as required.