Picsart is the world’s largest creative platform. Picsart offers a powerful and unique combination of creative tools, unlimited content and an interest-based community of 150M monthly active creators. The company was founded on the belief that there’s a creator in all of us, and that everyone should have a fun and simple way to make and share awesome content in a welcoming environment of fellow creators. The product makes it easy for anyone to tap into their inner artist, whether it’s to perfect their everyday moments, express their passions, promote their business, or to create art.
This is a rare opportunity for a product operations expert with strong leadership skills to build and execute at scale, with one of the fastest growing and innovative tech businesses operating in the UK.
Product Operations ensures that the products we build at Picsart are addressing the right problems for the business and our customers. We develop and streamline product development processes, tools and communications and drive PMs to efficiently execute on our shared product roadmap. Product Operations provides a valuable feedback loop for our Product Managers to make data-informed decisions and for our stakeholders in the rest of the business.
Your role will include:
- Working closely with the Picsart product teams and cross-functional stakeholders to visualise a holistic overview of the roadmap
- Supporting growth and successful product launches
- Collaborating with leadership to establish and communicate the priority framework
- Creating operational processes and practices that drive efficiencies
- Gathering and analysing large amounts of information and developing insightful strategic recommendations
- Collaborating with the Insights teams to establish dashboards and analytics the Product discipline can easily consume.
- Setting up and managing new systems and tools to provide our Product teams insights from different data points - product / customer / market research
- Establishing a standard way we track product work at Picsart, from inception to launch - a trusted system of record to improve the discoverability of our work and ensure we are able to gather valuable data on delivery along the way
- Working with the Product Leads to improve planning processes, ensuring the entire product work is aligned on company priorities
- Driving and operationalising Product reviews and other forums for the Product community
- Co-designing, implementing, and scaling best practices, tools and templates to standardise the playbooks and processes needed to enable scale of our Product community
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
We are looking for someone with considerable and in-depth experience working as a program manager, product manager, operations specialist, analyst or similar role in software or product building environment.
The ideal candidate excels at:
Operations (establishing goals, setting up org-wide processes, shepherding change, executing persistently within expected deadlines)
Analytics (going deep into large volumes of diverse datasets, synthesising and presenting data and insights)
Communications (preparing presentations and reports for senior management), as well as Stakeholder management (aligning with cross-functional teams, identifying collaboration opportunities with other areas of the business i.e. brand, sales, marketing, customer support).
This is an implementation focused role and you will need to be able to demonstrate a wealth of experience in:
- Establishing product development frameworks and best practices
- Running product discovery and experiments
- Building product roadmaps / program plans
- Working with and coordinating operations of large cross-functional and interdisciplinary working groups
- Tracking and successfully completing complex programs/projects on time, while keeping all stakeholder groups informed and satisfied
- Communicating effectively at all levels, including concise verbal and written executive-level communications
- Innovative thinking applied to operations with examples of systems established in orgs that created long lasting impact
- Outstanding leadership and organisational skills, drive for executional excellence
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, experience working with a large volume of cross-disciplinary data
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
Picsart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Picsart, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer in the US. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
Picsart is the world’s largest digital creation platform and a top 20 most downloaded app. Every month, the Picsart community creates, remixes, and shares billions of visual stories using the company’s powerful and easy-to-use editing tools. Picsart has amassed one of the largest open-source content collections in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers, backgrounds, templates, and more. Picsart is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android, Windows devices and on the Web. Headquartered in Miami, with offices around the world, Picsart is backed by SoftBank, Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Partners, and others. Download the app or visit picsart.com for more information.