Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.We’re looking for a Manager, Tech Recruiting.
You will holistically oversee Webflow’s recruitment strategies for teams in our EPD organization which include; Product, Design, Data, and may include other teams that equally contribute to our business success. You will lead a thoughtful, data-driven, best-in-class Talent function through its next stage of growth. You will be responsible for supporting your team in achieving recruiting goals, establishing and iterating on processes that create efficiencies, and ensuring we continue to hire top, diverse talent for our stakeholders. You have a deep understanding of the talent acquisition landscape, are passionate about management, have helped scale recruiting functions, and aren't afraid to roll-up your sleeves when needed.
About the role
- Location: U.S. Remote
- Full-time Exempt
As a Manager, Tech Recruiting, you’ll …
- Develop a vision and strategy for how Webflow will attract and hire high performing, diverse, and kind talent for our EPD organizations as we scale from 300 to many multiples of that over time
- Partner with the Leadership Team and own strategic planning around hiring plans; including, resource allocation models across all functional areas
- Set team performance goals, metrics, timelines, and measure and manage progress
- Develop and execute plans to identify and drive productivity improvements that enable the team to deliver to hiring goals without having to scale talent resources at a rate faster than Webflow is growing.
- Balance team needs: lead a partial load of leadership searches while continuing to manage, mentor and develop your team of diverse recruiters with various levels of experience
- Drive sourcing capability & capacity across a geographically dispersed team to proactively build diverse candidate pools while leveraging all available talent channels
- Use data - both quantitative and qualitative - to influence leaders, hiring managers and your team
- Be highly focused on exceptional candidate experience and high touch stakeholder service, from needs assessment through offer
- Provide recruiting thought leadership to the rest of the company
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.
You’ll thrive as a Manager, Tech Recruiting if you:
- Have significant experience in Talent Acquisition, including experience managing recruiting teams from hiring through performance management and development at fast growing companies
- Have significant experience partnering with executives on building enterprise software Sales teams across distributed global regions
- Are skilled at partnering with organizational leaders to develop hiring plans, understand business changes, and shifting priorities
- Are experienced in creating, measuring and scaling workflow between leadership, hiring managers and recruiters
- Love data and efficiency, and are able to build systems to manage both
- Possess experience working with essential tools of the trade and innovative sourcing technologies like Greenhouse, GEM, Pave, Jira, etc
- Possess deep experience in the art and science of offer management in both total rewards and total opportunity, including proven experience navigating complex offer components such as RSUs and sales commission
- Deeply understand diversity, equity, and inclusion, and continuously explore and invest in structural changes that make Webflow a place where everyone can succeed and thrive
- Believe in the power of distributed teams, and have experience with global recruitment efforts
- Are a thoughtful, direct, and kind communicator, both verbal and written
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that meeting just 50% of a role’s requirements puts you in the running.
At Webflow, we believe that what we’re doing doesn’t define our success — so we focus on our “why" and "how"
To empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Lead Recruiter and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application!
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
Please note that a background check and employment verification is required for this position. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.