TaxBit is helping to drive mainstream adoption of digital assets by connecting the consumer, enterprise, and government tax and accounting ecosystems.
Our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform streamlines our customers’ reporting experience across traditional and digital asset classes. We are trusted by thousands of consumers, leading exchanges and enterprises, government agencies—including the IRS— respected accounting firms, and others to solve complex accounting problems at scale and ensure compliance with the latest tax laws. TaxBit investors include IVP, Insight Partners, Paradigm, Tiger Global, PayPal Ventures, Winklevoss Capital, Coinbase Ventures, and other leading crypto investors. Our team is located in Salt Lake City, UT and Seattle, WA.
If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your growth, recognizes your unique contribution, and provides a fun, flexible, and inclusive work environment, then TaxBit is the place for you. We’re looking for team members who are ready to join a hypergrowth company and excited to work at the forefront of an entirely new industry.
We are looking for a dynamic Growth Marketing Manager to join the #1 tax and accounting platform in the digital asset space. We need this person to be our ultimate Swiss Army knife of marketers with passion about crypto and the financial revolution happening as we speak! This person will work directly with the VP of Marketing to create and execute a world class marketing and operational strategy.
If you are passionate about webinars, email marketing, web analytics, SEM, events, enterprise and consumer marketing campaigns, social, digital marketing, sponsorships etc. -- this is the role for you!
- Create and execute sales and marketing lead generation activities
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to create and navigate a marketing strategy for both immediate needs and a long-term time horizon
- Create and drive KPIs across all channels, specifically focused on marketing sourced lead generation - impressions, opportunities, MQLs/SQLs, pipeline coverage, revenue
- Build long-term relationships and executing joint marketing activities with key contributors, consultants, influencers, agencies, and partners
- Setup and manage advertising campaigns to promote products and services B2B / B2C (Google, LinkedIn, Brave, YouTube, Bing, Twitter, etc.)
- Drive impact with scalable, repeatable processes and programs that deliver against the company’s aggressive growth goals
- Collaborate with the Director of Content to ensure cohesive brand messaging
- Detail oriented, organized with the ability to multitask/manage a variety of projects simultaneously across channels
- Comfortable navigating a fast-paced work environment in a market category that is changing and evolving rapidly
- Have a thirst for knowledge and continuous learning, specifically related to cryptocurrency, tax law, and accounting
- Able to support & execute channel tests, draft performance projections, and own channel metrics to optimize customer conversion
- Collaborate with Creative team for campaign assets - including ad copy, images, video, content, and landing pages
- Setup and manage email campaigns to engage current customers and leads, and/or promote specific events and news
- 6+ years of relevant digital experience — ideally in a FinTech/tech-forward environment
- Flexible and comfortable with feedback and change during a project
- Desire to become a TaxBit subject matter expert across all products and services
- Understanding of best practices as it relates to paid and earned campaigns, influencer relations and enjoy exploring new avenues for growth
- Hands-on experience working with major self-service ad platforms including Google Ads and LinkedIn Ads
- Consistent track record of scaling demand generation programs
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills, especially cross-functionally
- Understanding of project management platforms like Monday.com and Jira
- A team collaborator who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves, and a strategic problem-solver who can see beyond the day-to-day grind to help reach marketing and sales goals
Why you want to work here
- Competitive cash compensation
- Stock options
- Insurance Package; Dental, Medical, Vision coverage with certain plans eligible for 100% medical premium coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Friday team lunches
- Company Paid Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Affordable and Optional Short & Long Term Disability and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Wellness Programs
- Hybrid working model: 3 days in-office, 2 days remote
- Autonomous and flexible work
**Vaccines are mandatory in order to foster a safe environment.