Pilot is a modern connectivity company based in New York City. We deliver fiber-optic internet and network services to businesses with no contracts, backed by a 100% uptime guarantee and 24/7 proactive support.
We're a passionate, close-knit team that believes businesses have more important things to worry about than their internet connection. Our top priority is enabling extraordinary work across all industries with connectivity solutions that are adaptive, agile, and designed with the customer in mind.
ON A TYPICAL DAY YOU’LL
- Execute fulfillment of sales enablement activities including coordinating vendor deliveries.
- Assist in tracking and implementation of referral programs.
- Attend & engage customers, prospects, and partners at in-person events.
- Support and execute logistics for events and conferences.
- Manage promotional inventory & print collateral for events, conferences, and trade shows.
- Source and vet external products and vendors for swag, print projects, events, etc.
- Participate in team brainstorming & planning sessions for a variety of campaigns & initiatives across different channels including but not limited to: digital ads, direct mail, radio, subway ads, and events.
- Curate distribution lists for direct mail campaigns, events, and automated email campaigns.
- Monitor and maintain data quality for marketing contacts, campaigns, and sales enablement activities.
- Collect, validate, analyze, and maintain marketing data; prepare reports to inform campaign planning & strategy.
- Respond to inbound leads and handoff to appropriate account executives.
- Assist in social media content creation, curation, and scheduling.
- Make minor edits to print & digital collateral using Illustrator, Photoshop, and/or Canva.
- Collaborate with other teams on internal and external projects.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 1-3 years marketing experience.
- Excellent communicator, verbal and written.
- Direct customer-facing experience.
- Ability to build effective relationships across teams.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to deliver high-quality content; ensuring accuracy and consistency.
- Flexibility, creativity, and the ability to be a collaborative team player.
- Resourceful—the ability to leverage both internal and external resources to problem solve.
- Comfortable working outside traditional business hours (occasionally event attendance will be required; events may begin before 8am and after 6pm).
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs on occasion.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
- Experience with the following tools is required: GSuite (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets); Salesforce or another CRM; Customer.io, Mailchimp, or another email marketing platform; Asana or another project management software; Pages; Sprout Social or other social media tool; Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Canva or other design software.
- Experience with the following tools is a plus, but not required: Zapier, Webflow, Google Analytics.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively across all levels within a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace.
PILOT’S PAY & PERKS
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Company-sponsored 401(k)
- Stock Options
- Commuter Reimbursement
- Competitive PTO
At Pilot, we believe differences make us stronger, and that our diversity is something to celebrate. Pilot hires without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (and pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Pilot Fiber, Inc. is not open to third-party solicitation or resumes for our posted positions. Any resume submitted to a Pilot Fiber, Inc. employee by a recruiting firm that does not have a valid, written search agreement with us will be considered a referral, regardless of whether it is submitted for a posted position or for general consideration, and no matter how it is submitted (via email, the Internet, or other means). No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by Pilot Fiber, Inc. as a result of the referral or through other means.
VISA SPONSORSHIP NOT AVAILABLE