Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $34B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the world.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
Doma is seeking a high-energy, execution-oriented Sales Representative to support our tremendous growth and our transformative solution.
Doma’s Sales Representatives are hardworking and driven with high energy, passion, and the initiative to drive new business relationships. Doma is making title and escrow a simpler, seamless process for lenders, agents, and homebuyers across the country. We are building transformative technology driven by our passion to improve the customer experience.
The Local Sales team focuses exclusively on formulating and executing a pipeline generation strategy within assigned territories, resulting in aggressive pipeline growth and new customer acquisition.
With an inclusive and collaborative culture, Doma is changing and innovating the title industry.
Our sales leadership is committed to hiring, mentoring, and growing the best salesforce by inspiring and enabling success for everyone on the team.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of revenue generation, develop new opportunities, manage pipeline, create, and execute account strategies, and close deals!
- Understand prospects & customers business needs and effectively communicate how Doma can solve them mastering the ability to communicate our value propositions to prospective clients.
- Foster long-term relationships with customers and prospective buyers, own the sales process, and strive to achieve individual and team revenue goals.
- Build an intimate understanding of Doma’s solution and products and their place in the industry
- Plan and execute a sales strategy which meets regular activity and business development goals
- Identify opportunities using various techniques such as networking, email marketing, phone, and face-to-face appointments.
- Overcome objections and use investigative questioning techniques to qualify prospects and determine if they have a business challenge or need, we can address through our offerings.
What you should bring to the table as our Ideal Sales Representative:
- Hunter mentality with solid Sales DNA and willingness to learn and be a part of something great!
- Meaningful (4+ years) experience in a closing role; preferably in B2B in SaaS or similar marketplace industry with a confident and consultative approach to selling and a record of top performance.
- Highly professional in your communication style. You earn and instill trust, encouraging prospects to share business goals, strategies, deficiencies, and priorities.
- Comfort with ambiguity: experience adapting in rapidly changing environments and contributing to an evolving sales process.
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external prospects as a part of a collaborative, solution-based sales process.
- The mentality of an entrepreneur/owner and a strong bias to action
- Strong interest in real estate preferred
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- Additional tasks as required by manager
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.