As Community Marketing Manager, UK, you’ll be responsible for growing the Asana Together community program regionally by creating and executing region-specific recruiting, activation, engagement and retention programs for members, and for hosting events to energize local customer communities. You’ll have the opportunity to work with our internal community, marketing, and sales teams, our regional customers, large-brand partners and their communities, and experiment with new channels, methods and incentives for expanding and activating the Asana community.
The role is based in London, United Kingdom, and reports to Asana’s EMEA Community Program Manager who is also based in London, United Kingdom.
What you’ll achieve:
- Source, research, and recruit regional participants into the Asana Community Program, including (but not limited to) online recruiting, partner relationships, direct customer contact, and coordinating virtual and in-person events.
- Research, recommend, and help implement new channels, opportunities, and best practices for regional program recruitment and activation.
- Produce region-specific resources, marketing campaigns, content and events for ongoing recruitment, onboarding, activation, engagement and retention of community audiences.
- Manage daily regional community operations, including working with regional community members.
- Drive awareness of the Asana Community Program through virtual and in-person events.
- Support Asana Community Program members in hosting their own virtual and in-person events (including content, venue/platform, and promotion guidance).
- Manage coordination of Asana-hosted event conceptualization, program and speakers, venue/platform, sponsors, vendors, and promotion for virtual and in-person events.
- Monitor and report on success metrics, including program efficacy, ROI and business impact.
- Gather feedback and insights from program members to inform marketing and product strategies and partnership opportunities.
- Above all, you love people (and especially customers). You love what they say. You love to be inspired by their stories. You can’t wait to engage with them every day.
- Understand motivations for people to become part of the Asana Community Program, and build our programs to best meet their needs, engage them, and help them perform within it.
- Be able to understand and establish value for community programs, track and report on success from them.
- Creative and analytical, you inspire others to work collaboratively towards shared and tracked objectives, across functions and geographies.
- Well-spoken, professional, and comfortable in front of any audience as you’ll be representing the Asana brand.
- You are curious and listen well, absorbing different views and capturing diverse requirements before actively setting a course and charging forward.
- Able to manage deadlines and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, highly dynamic and increasingly global environment.
- Strong project management skills, accustomed to working to a budget and within strict timelines.
- Event planning and management experience including planning and executing events at a variety of scales, including virtual and in-person, such as workshops and trainings, meetup groups, trade shows, roadshows, executive programs and large-scale conferences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as you’ll likely be creating content (both on your own and in conjunction with other teams).
- Problem solver with a global mindset.
- Entrepreneurial, flexible, and ready to jump on new projects and opportunities (even if loosely defined out of the initially defined job scope).
- BA or BS degree required, or equivalent of minimum of 3 years in customer marketing, partner marketing, community marketing or B2B marketing, with a strong preference for experience in SaaS.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Ability to travel regionally and globally periodically, once it’s safe.
Asana enables millions of teams around the world to achieve their goals together, from small projects to strategic initiatives. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace by Fortune, Great Place to Work, Fast Company, Glassdoor, and Built In for our inclusive culture that drives business results. After spending more than two years physically distanced, we're safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, adding more flexibility to our office-centric hybrid culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.