The database market is massive (IDC estimates it to be $121B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
Purpose and Objectives
The Worldwide Partner organization at MongoDB provides global leadership developing partnerships with our Strategic Consulting Partners and ISV Partners. MongoDB is transforming the industry and Accenture is our #1 partner. The Accenture Pursuits Lead (PL) is responsible for helping lead this change with responsibility for driving revenue in key Strategic accounts Globally.
About the Team
The EMEA Accenture Pursuits Lead will be responsible for developing and managing our EMEA alliance with Accenture, including building the Alliances Strategy, Go-To-Market (GTM) planning, supporting the regional sales and partner teams and leadership to execute on that plan. The PL’s responsibility will be to develop and drive the execution of revenue-driving programs including managing MongoDB’s most strategic accounts. Key to the position is effective collaboration with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, including sales, alliances, marketing, legal, and operations.
This role can be based out of our EMEA or US offices or remotely.
- Work with Accenture Leadership champions to develop a joint Accenture & MDB strategy and GTM plan
- Work with the EMEA Alliances and Channels team members to execute GTM plans in each Market Unit and Client Service Group
- Develop region specific COE plans, driving capacity & certification growth and delivering customer success. This will include working with Accenture regional teams to build out delivery capabilities for MongoDB projects
- Take partner sales plays, offerings and industry assets/solutions to specific markets for local execution and engagement with our MongoDB Account executives and Field Partner Leaders
- Execute, manage and deliver EMEA pipeline and revenue tied to Accenture’s strategies and initiatives in close alignment with internal and external stakeholders
- Review sales play metrics/effectiveness on a recurring basis with Partners, Partner Sales team, Sales Regions & Business Development teams
- Maintain pipeline and dashboards that communicate to Executive Leadership the effectiveness of identified programs and investments
- Ability to create an effective plan to build champions across Accenture, including Cloud First, Applied Intelligence, Avanade, Client Teams, CSGs, MUs etc to ensure rapid growth of joint qualified pipeline
- Ability to work across Accenture and the Cloud providers to drive large cloud transformation projects
- 5+ years in direct sales or channel sales or channel management roles focused on GSI’s like Accenture, Deloitte, PwC as well as boutique and regional SI’s
- Extensive Accenture network of relationships to draw upon in order to quickly drive repeatable success
- Preferred direct experience of driving incremental revenues in partnership with Accenture, with a focus on driving and measuring value delivered into joint clients
- Proven ability to build, lead and execute strategy in a cross-functional environment
- Strong tolerance for ambiguity; able to focus and execute in a changing environment; ability to make things happen
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, and project management skills, using relevant information to make timely and critical decisions that affect cross-functional teams and has substantial impact on investments and program effectiveness
- Demonstrable proof of producing measurable results of influenced revenue or channel sales through global strategic system integrators, preferably Accenture
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships while delivering results in a highly complex, matrixed global organization
- Strong drive and character qualities that match with company core values and inspires others to follow and act
- Executive presence to lead and manage relationships within Accenture leadership
- Strong executive selling and business development skills; proven ability to understand different partner GTM and Organizational models
- Understanding of offering creation, marketing, legal & commercial, lead generation and professional services organization key performance indicators
- Willingness to travel across EMEA and Experienced in Global markets, customs and individual country business protocols and dynamics
Education and Qualifications / Skills and Competencies
- MS/MBA or other related advanced degree preferred
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer.