The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $89B+ by 2024!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB is the top tier modern, general-purpose database platform, crafted to ignite the power of software and data for developers and the applications they build. Developers around the world are using MongoDB to build software to create new businesses, modernize existing businesses, and transform the lives of millions of people around the world.
Headquartered in New York, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, MongoDB has more than 17,000 customers, which include some of the largest and most sophisticated businesses in nearly every vertical industry, in over 100 countries.
We're looking for hardworking Corporate Account Executives who will be responsible for prospecting within an assigned territory to uncover new opportunities. The CAE will identify, nurture, and close opportunities with both new and existing customers, run forecasts, and supervise customer data.
The CAE will be responsible for quarterly and annual sales targets in the designated region. They will work in concert with the Enterprise Account Execs, designated partners/resellers within the region to improve the velocity of business and to build solutions that serve the best interests of our customers at MongoDB.
- Develop new business by driving sales in their existing accounts as well as new Accounts Developing and executing account plans to achieve targets: Cold calling, prospecting, qualification, account mapping, and presentations Effectively utilize sales tools for pipeline development, tracking opportunity progress (Forecasting), developing monthly, quarterly level forecasts
- Responsible for all aspects of the selling process - Identity, Qualify, Sell, Close, and Coordinate for all volume business in a designated territory Generate leads by using networking and other sales tools Qualify, Sell and Close Identify key steps to close the sale, identify the decision-maker and influencers, etc
- Resolve Availability needs and Objectives Gain agreement of proposed solution / Services, tying back to customer business drivers
- Close significant sales across multiple Accounts across assigned territory Accurate Forecasting of business, previous experience with Salesforce.com ideal
- 2+ years of sales experience in selling software/technology solutions
- Native-level proficiency in Chinese, Thai, Bahasa, or Vietnamese
- Ability present & excellent listening skills
- Daring selling approach | consultative selling
- A strong network of relationships with key decision-makers in small/medium & large-sized companies in the respective territory
- Demonstrate current / running customer contacts and be able to generate revenue within the first 45 days
- Experience with Lead generation and sales closure
- Strong exposure to handling the assigned Market Track record of maintaining relationships with accounts
- Experience working with Channels & Ecosystem of ASEAN
- Perseverant with the ability to meet deadlines and targets Bachelors degree or equivalent from a reputed institute with a good academic record
Do you know why MongoDB is a phenomenal place to work and build your career?
- Disrupting a $89B+ billion market
- Top NoSQL database in the world
- The largest Ecosystem and the fastest growing database in the world
- Close to 22,600+ customers in over 100 countries and over 130MM+ million downloads
- >120% net ARR expansion rate over each of the last twenty quarters
- Sequoia Capital and a number of other Top VC firms have invested in MongoDB. Sequoia Capital calls us out as one of their flagship portfolios; Sequoia has also invested in Apple, Google, YouTube, and WhatsApp
- 9-figure revenue company, with very high double-digit growth rates
- Be a part of the company that’s reinventing the database, passionate about innovation and speed
- Enjoy a fun, inspiring culture that is engineering focused
- Work with talented people around the globe
- Learn, contribute, and make an impact on the product and community
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing an encouraging and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
This role is remotely optional until November 1, 2021, we are looking to speak to candidates who plan to be available in Singapore for when we introduce our hybrid model.
*MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer*