LiveRamp enables companies and their partners to better connect, control, and activate data to transform customer experiences and generate more valuable business outcomes. Our fully interoperable infrastructure delivers end-to-end addressability for the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers and our neutral and open approach ensures that our clients can select from among best-in-class partners and technology to meet their specific needs.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you thrive in highly cross-functional roles that work across engineering, product, and sales? Are you excited to work with clients and use your technical skills to come up with real-world business solutions that drive substantial revenue and scale? Consider joining us. This role will be based out of our Sydney office.
- Work closely with Product, Sales, Technology and Finance to ensure a seamless project delivery and good customer experience
- Proactively lead strategic account planning process with executive stakeholders from the customer teams that develop mutual performance objectives, targets, and critical milestones
- Meet targets and goals for profitable contract renewals, client referrals, service adoptions, and growth objectives in assigned accounts
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key client personnel
- Be the expert on all aspects of the relationship with the customer
- Routinely assess, clarify, and validate customer needs, as well as lead solution development efforts that best address those needs
- Achieve customer objectives as defined by client’s management team
- Complete customer account plans while maintaining customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
- Develop program solutions that expand and deepen these relationships
- Minimum 8+ years of strategic B2B sales/account management experience across the adtech, martech, retail and/or e-commerce industries
- Understanding and previous work experience with similar platforms and their ecosystem(s)
- Experience in managing relationships with medium-large clients ($500,000 - $1,000,000 deal size)
- Experience navigating complex organizational environments
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and project management solutions
- Ability to identify and communicate with multiple constituencies and decision-makers
- Proven experience engaging clients through professional investigative techniques to understand clients’ needs, discover new opportunities, and overcome challenges
- Must be hands on, resilient and have a strong attention to detail
- Type S(tartup) personality: driven and resilient while down to earth; hungry for success and not afraid to try and fail; While being humble and also fun to work with!