LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
- Marketing vision and strategy.
- Participate in a pragmatic marketing strategy focused on branding and lead generation with a view focused on business development.
- Develop detailed GTM campaign plans and program/project briefs (including goals, messaging, call to action, content, target personas and distribution channels).
- Define the relevant KPIs upstream in terms of campaign acquisition and transformation dashboard setups.
- Develop sales and market-facing assets and guarantee the consistency of all marketing materials across different channels.
- Ensure visibility into the plan and own reporting of progress on a regular cadence.
- Communicate proactively with stakeholders about progress, deliverables, roadblocks and results.
- Supporting and preparing GTM narratives (pre-sales); support commercial leaders in the sales process with writing initiatives.
- Campaign deployment / Generation of qualified leads.
- Design, launch and coordinate acquisition campaigns.
- CRM management: Ensure the quality and supply of the customer / prospect base via internal and external collection sources; optimizing the segmentation and targeting of the base via CRM tools (Salesforce).
- Ensure the animation and operation of the website and social platforms (Wordpress, LinkedIn, Twitter, Xing).
- Organize and participate in events (i.e: trade fairs, conferences, client events, etc.), and liaising with the press.
- Produce and deploy email campaigns as required.
- Management and internal interface and market.
- Manage and supervise agencies and service providers (PR, CM, design, SEO, etc).
- Identify key internal interlocutors in the market with a view to partnerships and long-term collaboration.
- Advanced training in marketing/communication, agency management and a solid track record in 360 marketing/branding.
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in B2B with an emblematic player in ad-tech, data software solutions, or other digital marketing technologies in a fast-growing environment is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to drive initiatives at both a strategic planning and tactical executional level.
- Proven experience managing priorities and working closely with internal stakeholders across a number of departments.
- Track record of success in developing holistic marketing plans, and coordinating pre-launch and post-launch activities.
- Strong background in demand generation best practices, including audience targeting, segmentation, measurement, lead lifecycle and nurture.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, customer sensitivity, and a talent for being a "problem solver" and a strong eye towards detail.
- Ability to understand and quickly learn technical concepts is ideal.
- A good editorial level.
- A talent of "public speaker" would be a plus but is not mandatory.
- Good understanding of data-related issues with a strong interest in the business.
- Experience with Marketo, Wordpress.