What Highspot is looking for in applicants
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It’s loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
About the Role
Highspot’s Strategic Enablement Services team is a new team focused on defining enablement best practices and helping our customers implement them. We are the thought leadership engine in the company, combining our personal experiences and what we learn from work across hundreds of our customers to create a repeatable enablement methodology that we call the Strategic Enablement Framework. While the industry has long had sales methodologies that describe great selling, and messaging frameworks that describe great storytelling, there hasn’t been a clear model to show enablement professionals how to drive business impact in their organizations. We aim to change that. Our goal is to make it easier for enablement teams to do their best work, and for the sellers and other customer-facing staff they support to enjoy the success they deserve.
You will be a foundational member of the team, helping us define, operationalize, sell, and deliver our offerings. Our work today focuses on four pillars:
- Align sales, marketing, and enablement teams on how best to achieve specific sales outcomes
- Help customers build sales plays that provide sellers with a clear model for what “good” looks like
- Help customers build training programs that build the confidence sellers need to try new things in the real world
- Show leaders how to scale effective coaching practices across their management teams
In addition to serving as consultants with our customers, we are evangelists, authors, and teachers. We are focused on using all available channels to make our best practices accessible to a broad audience. As a result of this scope, the best candidates for this position will:
- Have exceptional facilitation skills, including with executive audiences
- Enjoy writing. You will play a big role in codifying our best practices by authoring thought leadership pieces that describe our vision and tactical how-to guides that show customers how to make that vision a reality
- Enjoy teaching. You will help create courses and workshops as a scalable means of teaching best practices to the enablement community