Brex is building the new global standard for financial services, starting with corporate cards. We are designing the product from first principles, enabling us to have unparalleled features and a seamless, modern experience for our customers. With backing from top venture firms and industry veterans, Brex is one of the fastest-growing startups to date, and we’re looking for someone to help scale the company with incredible products across the board.
As a member of the Product Management team at Brex, you will be responsible for owning the roadmap and strategy of your product line, aligning multiple teams and stakeholders, and creating product features, models and tools that enable our customers to easily utilize and enjoy Brex products. You will work closely with cross-functional teams and other Product Managers across the organization, based in San Francisco, New York, and remote locations. Our team is committed to creating a driven and diverse company with ambitious people from wide-ranging backgrounds.
In this role you will lead the charge in scaling Brex customers’ employee bases and ensure those customers are well protected against financial criminals while using Brex products. Specifically, you will be building products for companies to make Brex accessible to their employees and products and experiences that build Trust with our customers that they can safely grow their business on Brex.
- Drive strategy for building end to end customer experience for Employees of Brex Customers - given that our customers are Companies. This spans from onboarding employees onto the platform to ensuring employees can use Brex safely.
- Enable Companies to easily and confidently scale access to employees within their organization.
- Build trust with Employees to leverage Brex’s financial products safely.
- Build a net new team at Brex consisting for Engineers, Data Science and Designers
- Establish a vision for this team, challenge the status quo and inspite people to work towards that outcome.
- Managing 3 distinct areas for Employees: products that support Companies to provision access to employees, experiences to support Employees to spend safely, and internal tooling for operations to support the products we build.
- Set clear goals and objectives for the team and will be held accountable by senior leadership at Brex for delivering.
- You will be responsible for leading a large, cross-functional group across Data, Go-to-Market, Growth, Operations, Security and Finance to deliver the team's mission.
What We Value:
- 5+ years in Product Management at a technology company or in a highly cross functional role
- Experience scaling product teams from something small to realizing its full potential
- Experience working and communicate with senior leaders and executives
- Can work across the entire business stack and make an impact at different stages of the product: building vision & strategy, ensuring all the loose ends are tied up when executing, and making sure the operational components to support onboarding are in place, not just the product
- Obsess about continuous product improvement based on customer feedback and data
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills, with a talent for detailed articulations of problems we face as a business and how to solve them
- Subject matter expertise in areas specific to Risk + Access including but not limited to Onboarding Products, Credit Card Payments, Banking Products, Fraud, or Financial Crimes.
- The ability to inspire and lead a team/project effectively (providing updates, meeting deadlines and driving decisions forward)
- Experience creating a centralized product feedback process that helped contribute to quarterly planning and product prioritization
- Experience writing/editing/contributing to documentation, training materials, help articles to support product launches
- Running QA testing programs for product launches
Product at Brex:
- We work in an environment where it matters to make the right design decisions the first time, and as a result, take on less technical debt than other companies.
- We believe in two equal track career growths between senior individual contributors and managers. We want people to contribute where they feel most impactful.
- We believe in small, accountable and autonomous teams of amazing people, eager to learn, teach and constantly improve our way of working.
- People have a strong sense of ownership and accountability for what they’re building. What we build today will be the foundation for dozens of other designs in the future.
- We are very frank on discussing technical matters. If one disagrees with how things are being done, we encourage them to speak up and help us get to the truth faster.