Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It’s where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter, get interviewing tips on Instagram, and discover projects we’re solving on our Blog.
About the Role
Senior Systems Analyst (Coupa) is a subject matter expert in our FinTech Organization reporting to Sr. TPM. You will lead implementation and support of P2P application (Coupa) and oversee operational excellence concerning Procure to Pay and third-party integrations.
Senior Systems Analyst (Coupa) will lead the P2P track to implement and enhance Coupa and SAP P2P applications. You will bring technical expertise in developing the Coupa P2P solutions and driving continued system enhancements and global expansion
This role is located in San Francisco, CA.
- Build relationships with key partners, program managers and users to run projects that achieve essential business capabilities
- Translate requirements to possible stories and guide execution
- Track project dependency and perform gap analysis
- Manage the complete life cycle of large-scale, high-profile P2P projects. Projects range from enhancements, new application implementation, custom development and integrations, all requiring coordination of our diverse teams
- Support requirements gathering, manage delivery of project plans, identify risks, resolve important project conflicts, and establish appropriate resolution paths
- Provide expertise on Coupa processes and applications
- Manage relationships with vendors and consultants
- Establish relationships within Finance, IT, Engineering, Partnership and essential collaborators
- Use data to back up assumptions, make recommendations, guide next steps, and measure success
- Evaluate and refine processes to ensure they are efficient, high-quality, and scalable
- Foster shared understanding, transparency, mastery, autonomy, innovation and continuous learning
- 3+ years of experience in system analysis, solution design and system architecture with demonstrated experience successful implementation in enterprise wide systems
- Manage common Coupa admin tasks, configure chart of accounts, approval chains, PO customizations, tax codes, PO transmission methods and SIM configurations.
- Understand requirements around requisitions, POs, Invoices, receipts and tolerances, supplier enablement. Deploy best Coupa practices.
- Hands on with Coupa supplier enablement, punchouts & catalogs, PO cXML, Invoice transmission process, workflow, invoice dispute, invoice posting in SAP, FIT Gap analysis, Coupa release upgrade.
- Understanding of SAP MM module and integration aspects of SAP MM with Coupa
- Experience designing integration between Coupa and SAP ERP concerning master data and transactional data like supplier, purchase order, invoices, Chart of Accounts, employees
- Experience with cutover tasks, data clean up with respect suppliers, purchase orders and invoices
- Knowledge of downstream flows related to record to report processes along with relevant accounting impact
- Experience with SaaS platforms and third party system integrations
- A team-oriented, collaborative attitude with the ability to foster cooperation amongst upper management, partners and third-party solution providers
- Good facilitator - lead project meetings and workshops delivering on goals by engaging participants
- Experience using Smartsheet, Lucidchart, PPT, and JIRA is required
- Experience translating accounting conclusions into operational processes
- A demonstrated history of solving multiple and complex operation and accounting challenges
- Coupa Certification
- SAP P2P experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Job ID: TW7163