Have you streamed a program on Disney+, caught the latest binge-worthy series on Hulu, or tuned in for NFL highlights on social media? If the answer is yes, you have already benefitted from Conviva’s technology.
At Conviva, we create the technologies and standards driving industry transformation and streaming growth worldwide. It’s not about the data, it’s about what you do with it. As the leader in census, continuous measurement and engagement for streaming, Conviva measures in excess of 500 million unique viewers watching 200 billion streams per year with 3 trillion real-time transactions per day across more than 180 countries. Our platform is designed to deliver the insights our customers need to understand their business and focus on what matters. Join us as we make streaming better.
What You Get to Do:
- Perform as the Point of Contact for Global Services both internally within Conviva, and externally with Clients.
- Plan, lead, organize and control multiple new and existing accounts within contractual guidelines.
- Lead the Implementation Services engagement for new accounts from end-to-end based on contractual agreements; on-schedule, on-budget, within-scope.
- Lead the Global Services engagement for existing top-tiered accounts, serving as the ‘bridge’ between the Client and internal teams; including Global Service, Product, Engineering, Sales, and Sales Field organizations.
- Translate business requirements into a robust, scalable metadata strategy that will allow Clients to benefit most from our suite of products.
- Partner with internal & external teams to assess business and implementation risks, guide the technical implementation process, assist with technical problem solving, and manage internal resources to resolve various customer issues.
- Lead recurring internal and external status meetings monitoring account status providing day-to-day direction to cross-functional teams, while directing Clients on implementation best practices through clear communication, weekly reporting, and meticulous note keeping.
- Foster and maintain trusted partnerships with key stakeholders on accounts, while liaising internally within Conviva as the ‘voice’ of the Client, ensuring a strong customer focused working relationship.
- Guide Quality Engineering and Integration Engineering account aligned colleagues to guarantee a seamless experience both for Clients, and internal account teams.
- Collaborate directly with various internal and external stakeholders, equally comfortable in leading a technical call with developers as you would presenting at a Quarterly Business Review before Client Executives.
- Create documentation that enables the transition from implementation to post implementation support.
- Consistently identify, define and improve on metrics measuring implementation success. developing repeatable and scalable processes to improve quality and delivery.
- Contribute to the internal knowledge base so you can share lessons learned with other resources.
- Proactively review and analyze failure root cause, engaging cross-functional teams of internal stakeholders to address through process/technology changes.
- Assess and adapt to industry trends and changes, tracking popular players and media frameworks recommending changes or improvements within the Engineering function as necessary.
- Supports and adhere to Conviva’s core values.
- Performs other duties or responsibilities as assigned or required.
What You Bring to the Role:
- BS/MS preferred and a MINIMUM of 3+ years of Project Management or Implementation Management experience in a fast-paced environment - ideally in, or related to, the OTT space. PMP certified, or equivalent.
- Proven track record leading multiple large and complex implementation accounts simultaneously
- Meticulous organization and project management skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage multiple \engagements of varying scope in a cross-functional environment
- Demonstrated change management, consensus building, conflict resolution skills
- Equally willing to learn and teach, while contributing to PMO best practices and policies
- Thorough understanding of end-to-end product development lifecycle, best practices and project management methodologies
- Collaborative cross functional mindset, problem-solving in ambiguous situations
- Must be able to build and foster good relationships and be able to look out for the greater good of the team and drive resources to project deliverables
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with the ability to be both resilient and level-headed
- Detail oriented and conscientious about documenting and tracking all detailed action items, issues, and risks
- Interest and pro-active willingness to contribute to: workflow, process, tools and team dynamics to help us manage and scale our rapid growth
- Bonus: Prior experience working with tools such as Salesforce and JIRA
Conviva is the leader in streaming media intelligence, powered by its real-time platform. More than 250 industry leaders and brands – including CBS, CCTV, Cirque Du Soleil, DAZN, Disney+, HBO, Hulu, Sky, Sling TV, TED, Univision, and WarnerMedia – rely on Conviva to maximize their consumer engagement, deliver the quality experiences viewers expect and drive revenue growth. With a global footprint of more than 500 million unique viewers watching 150 billion streams per year across 3 billion applications streaming on devices, Conviva offers streaming providers unmatched scale for continuous video measurement, intelligence and benchmarking across every stream, every screen, every second. Conviva is privately held and headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, with offices around the world. For more information, please visit us at www.conviva.com.