As the Head of Customer Success you will own the customer onboarding, engagement, retention and expansion functions in order to support Vanta’s rapidly expanding customer base.
At Vanta, our mission is to secure the internet and protect consumer data. We believe that security should be monitored and verified continuously, and we empower companies to practice better security and prove it with ease. Vanta has a kind and talented team, and while some have prior security experience, many have been successful at Vanta without it.
What you’ll do as Head of Customer Success at Vanta:
- Drive top notch customer health metrics, resulting in best in class rates of retention and expansion via improvements to existing and brand new, systems
- Build CS process to support a high-growth, multi-product business,new tools, workflows and frameworks for successful outcomes
- Work closely with Customer Experience leaders and collaborate with multiple cross functional teams in rev ops, product, marketing, recruiting and more
- Up-level and design a best-in-class Customer Success team - establishing a culture of execution, accountability, high performance, and winning along the way
- Report to the Head of Customer Experience and manage a fast growing organization of 50+ Vanta’ns
- Thrive in a fast paced startup environment and contribute to transformational change
How to be successful in this role:
- Have many years of Customer Success leadership experience, including managing managers, with a demonstrated track record of building high performing teams and achieving impressive commercial success
- Have had a chapter or two at a fast growing B2B SaaS company
- Have worked in multiple customer facing organizations and been a top performing individual contributor in an earlier career chapter
- Have deep curiosity of emerging technologies and an enthusiasm for cybersecurity
- A passion for leading, coaching and building an inspired team through setting vision, unlocking potential, and driving compassionate accountability
What you can expect as a Vantan:
- Industry-Competitive Salary and Equity
- 100% covered Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits with Dependents Coverage
- 16 Weeks Fully Paid Parental Leave for All New Parents (Moms, Dads, Adoptive, Foster)
- Health & Wellness Stipend
- Remote Workspace Stipend
- 401(k) Matching Plan
- Flexible Work Hours and Location
- Open & Encouraged PTO Policy
- 12 Company Paid Holidays
- Free Memberships to Online Wellness Platforms (One Medical, Ginger, Headspace, and more!)
- Virtual Team Building Activities, Lunch and Learns, and other Company-Wide Events
- Offices in SF and NYC with Hubs of Vantans forming across the US, including but not limited to, Seattle, Austin, Indianapolis, LA, Boston, and more!
At Vanta, we are committed to hiring diverse talent of different backgrounds and as such, it is important to us to provide an inclusive work environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender identity, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran or disability status, or any other protected class. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and welcome people of all backgrounds to apply.
We started Vanta in 2016 as Equifax had lost every American's social security number, Home Depot had leaked its customers' credit card numbers to hackers, and Facebook admitted that it irresponsibly sent user data to third parties who tried to influence the US election. It was clear that security and privacy had become mainstream issues, and that we all increasingly relied on cloud services to store everything from our personal photos to our communications at work.
Vanta's mission is to be the layer of trust on top of these services, and to secure the internet, increase trust in software companies, and keep consumer data safe.
We do this by building an automated head of security for technology companies, and we use that system to both help a company secure itself and to prove their security to others.
If we succeed in our mission, it should feel irresponsible for users to put data into a product that isn't certified by Vanta, and irresponsible for companies to collect data without using Vanta to secure and monitor themselves.