Have you streamed a program on Disney+, caught the latest binge-worthy series on Hulu, or tuned in for NFL highlights on social media? If the answer is yes, you have already benefitted from Conviva’s technology.
At Conviva, we create the technologies and standards driving industry transformation and streaming media growth worldwide. It’s not about the data, it’s about what you do with it. As the leader in global streaming media intelligence, Conviva measures in excess of 500 million unique viewers watching 150 billion streams per year with 1.5 trillion real-time transactions per day across more than 180 countries. Our platform and products are designed to deliver the real-time, cross-screen, integrated insights our customers need to understand their business and focus on what matters. Join us as we make streaming better.
Manager, Talent Acquisition
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to unleash delightful content experiences for each internet-connected consumer. We are filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best for our customers.
At Conviva we are committed to our customers, work, having fun and we amplify each others strength to make the impossible possible! We’re growing fast! Amidst our growth, we’re looking for an experienced Manager, Talent Acquisition.
This role reports directly to the Chief People Officer and will guide and scale a team to find and hire senior level candidates across the organization. As a player/coach you will be responsible for fueling the rapid growth of Conviva globally. You are a process-oriented data-driven recruiting leader that loves to dive deep to fix complex operational challenges allowing for greater scalability and global impact. You will manage and mentor the team, develop creative sourcing strategies, client management, monthly business reviews, prepare offers and negotiate with candidates, and prioritize your time in an extremely fast-paced, high-growth environment.
What you get to do:
· Oversee a global recruiting team, helping to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage expectations
· Bring creative ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine-tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Conviva’s mission to deliver the highest quality results
· Develop recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, employment brand, and identification of top performers for senior-level openings
· Recruit passive senior candidates for fit and motivation
· Collaborate with an immigration attorney, negotiate and close offers, and help farther develop onboarding planning
· Articulate, in writing, recruiting plans with a clear deliverable, timelines and a formal tracking process
What you bring to the role:
· 7+ years of in-house full lifecycle recruiting experience in the software/SaaS space, partnering strategically with senior leadership on hiring
· Experience managing and mentoring a team of recruiters
· Experience sourcing/closing/negotiating senior level candidates
· Solid planning, time management, prioritization, and organizational skills, with the ability to meet multiple deadlines and challenging priorities within restricted timeframes
· Experience working with Greenhouse ATS, or related applicant tracking software systems and analytics tools
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Conviva is the leader in streaming media intelligence, powered by its real-time platform. More than 250 industry leaders and brands – including CBS, CCTV, Cirque Du Soleil, DAZN, Disney+, HBO, Hulu, Sky, Sling TV, TED, Univision, and WarnerMedia – rely on Conviva to maximize their consumer engagement, deliver the quality experiences viewers expect and drive revenue growth. With a global footprint of more than 500 million unique viewers watching 150 billion streams per year across 3 billion applications streaming on devices, Conviva offers streaming providers unmatched scale for continuous video measurement, intelligence and benchmarking across every stream, every screen, every second. Conviva is privately held and headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, with offices around the world. For more information, please visit us at www.conviva.com.