Have you streamed a program on Disney+, caught the latest binge-worthy series on Hulu, or tuned in for NFL highlights on social media? If the answer is yes, you have already benefitted from Conviva’s technology.
At Conviva, we create the technologies and standards driving industry transformation and streaming growth worldwide. It’s not about the data, it’s about what you do with it. As the leader in census, continuous measurement and engagement for streaming, Conviva measures in excess of 500 million unique viewers watching 200 billion streams per year with 3 trillion real-time transactions per day across more than 180 countries. Our platform is designed to deliver the insights our customers need to understand their business and focus on what matters. Join us as we make streaming better.
What you get to do:
- Should have held senior design roles, but not necessarily have managed design staff. We put creativity on a higher pedestal than any other ability or skill. Therefore, we are not looking for design managers. We are looking for experienced designers who have solved complex problems.
- Ideally, should have designed or redesigned at least one complete product before (but we won’t hold that against you. Basically, we would like to see great product design work in your portfolio).
- Enterprise Software UX Design experience is highly desired, but we love B2B/C products such as Looker, Dropbox, Google Analytics, and Mint.com a lot. Our products are a lot more data-heavy though.
- Experience in solving complex data visualization problems is a must. In fact, we would like you to show case your best solutions.
- This is a pure design job. You are expected to iterate on solving problems completely and create meaningful interactions and make complex data clear.
- We love design graduates, but a degree in engineering or sciences in addition to a design qualification is even more desired. However, we are not stuck on degrees and credentials. You just need a stellar portfolio.
- A wide and deep knowledge of interaction design, information design, data visualization, information graphics, systems thinking paradigms and solutions is necessary so that you are not bogged down by the need to do extensive research.
- This is a “full-stack” role, which means, we are interested in designers with multifaceted, end-to-end skills than those who would like to keep their focus narrowed to only a particular faculty of product design, like wireframes. Therefore, if you are that rare combination of both visual and interaction skills, we would love that as well.
- Although this is not a managerial position, a pleasing yet assertive personality is required to guide other designers and engineers to follow your interaction design. A knowledge of statistics is highly desirable.
- Should be comfortable to present to a room full of strangers and defend your ideation.
- We believe in the power of whiteboard (or paper) as a design tool. If you could solve problems in design thinking sessions on whiteboard, you are an ideal person we are looking for.
Conviva is the leader in streaming media intelligence, powered by its real-time platform. More than 250 industry leaders and brands – including CBS, CCTV, Cirque Du Soleil, DAZN, Disney+, HBO, Hulu, Sky, Sling TV, TED, Univision, and WarnerMedia – rely on Conviva to maximize their consumer engagement, deliver the quality experiences viewers expect and drive revenue growth. With a global footprint of more than 500 million unique viewers watching 150 billion streams per year across 3 billion applications streaming on devices, Conviva offers streaming providers unmatched scale for continuous video measurement, intelligence and benchmarking across every stream, every screen, every second. Conviva is privately held and headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, with offices around the world. For more information, please visit us at www.conviva.com.
Wechat official account: https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/QhvczJN7c3WLpCs8Sx7Ofw