At Vercel, we are building an open-source developer tools platform that enables developers to build and iterate on the web without sinking time and money into DevOps. We are a remote-first and globally distributed team, and we want to shape the future of the web by making cloud computing accessible to everyone. Our philosophy is based on the principles of learning, collaboration, transparency, experimentation, and passion.
- We are goal-driven and dedicated
- We use our own tools every day
- We thrive together with our community
- We are customer-obsessed
- We believe in people's ability to grow
About the Solutions Team:
The Solutions Team is an integral part of our business. We work with our existing users, to understand their business goals, technical requirements, to distill complex problems into understandable, achievable solutions. As a result of our rapid growth, we are looking for Solutions Architects or Field Engineers to help us expand to support our custom users.
What You Will Do:
- Work with our users and prospects as a technical trusted advisor
- Support our users in their growth with custom solutions
- Help our customers mirror what we stand for, fast, performant and experts - therefore the customer site should also reflect our mission.
- You will work with enterprise customers and partner ecosystems to fuel Vercel’s growth
- Knowledge about serverless environments vs. server-full implementations
- Significant experience managing and maintaining web applications
- An eye for web performance and understating Core Web Vitals
- Solid with React.js, Next.js and or other hybrid frameworks
- Clear understanding about how the internet works, latency and TTFB
- A Solutionist mindset-- you are not afraid to go down the rabbit hole and come back with answers
Bonus If You:
- Modern web standards
- Node.js proficiency
- Familiar with Vercel products
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Inclusive Healthcare Package + 401k
- Flexible working style - 100% remote, with teammates located throughout the globe
- Learn and Grow - we provide mentorship and send you to events that help you build your network and skills
- Unlimited PTO - 4 weeks recommended per year. Take time when you need it.
- We will provide you the gear you need to do your role, and a WFH budget for you to outfit your space as needed
Vercel is committed to fostering and empowering an inclusive community within our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Vercel encourages everyone to apply for our available positions, even if they don't necessarily check every box on the job description.