TaxBit is helping to drive mainstream adoption of digital assets by connecting the consumer, enterprise, and government tax and accounting ecosystems.
Our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform streamlines our customers’ reporting experience across traditional and digital asset classes. We are trusted by thousands of consumers, leading exchanges and enterprises, government agencies—including the IRS— respected accounting firms, and others to solve complex accounting problems at scale and ensure compliance with the latest tax laws. TaxBit investors include IVP, Insight Partners, Paradigm, Tiger Global, PayPal Ventures, Winklevoss Capital, Coinbase Ventures, and other leading crypto investors. Our team is located in Salt Lake City, UT and Seattle, WA.
If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your growth, recognizes your unique contribution, and provides a fun, flexible, and inclusive work environment, then TaxBit is the place for you. We’re looking for team members who are ready to join a hypergrowth company and excited to work at the forefront of an entirely new industry.
TaxBit is looking for a dynamic Senior Product Marketing Manager to become the owner of a groundbreaking, new Enterprise Tax product. If you get excited about the idea of launching category-defining products into the world of cryptocurrency at a hypergrowth startup, then this is your dream job.
The perfect candidate will have broad experience across all areas of product marketing including: go-to-market (GTM); product launch; lead generation; digital marketing; content development; sales enablement; pricing; packaging; and more.
If you love creating and executing end-to-end marketing strategies in collaboration with some of the smartest experts in the crypto tax and information reporting space, please apply below.
- Own the GTM strategy end-to-end for an Enterprise tax SaaS product
- Become a subject matter expert on the market, product, and competitive landscape
- Create cross-channel lead gen strategies to hit aggressive pipeline and revenue targets
- Collaborate with Product, Growth Marketing, Engineering, and Operations teams to build a world-class, lead-to-cash process
- Build marketing campaigns, including internal and external content, to drive awareness and adoption from global commercial customers
- Define what success looks like for all product marketing activities and use data analytics to inform future marketing investments and assess ROI
- Work with agencies and vendors to create and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy that optimizes the customer journey and funnel conversion for commercial customers
- Tenacious self-starter with a passion for owning product strategy and execution end-to-end
- Able to multi-task and execute efficiently in a fast-moving environment i.e. you love to roll up your sleeves and GSD
- Embrace autonomy in defining the product strategy and GTM plan to exceed pipeline and revenue goals
- Take ownership of your product, generate internal support for strategy and budget approval, think critically and work collaboratively across all teams and areas of the business
- Ability to assess business problems, collect data from key stakeholders, and formulate the numbers into a comprehensive strategy that breaks down barriers and drives to resolution
- 6+ years of relevant product marketing experience—ideally in a commercial SaaS environment
- Extensive track record of launching technology products, executing complex GTM strategies, and outperforming the competition
- Experience working with industry-leading CRM, Marketing Ops, email marketing software, and other MarTech solutions
- Ability to create pricing and packaging proposals that will help TaxBit drive rapid revenue growth through a deep understanding of the market, buyer, user, and competition
- Ability to craft original content that resonates with target audience to help inform and drive a purchase decision
- Experience managing large marketing budgets to execute global marketing campaigns, incentive programs, and events
- Affinity for building and delivering sales presentations for internal sales enablement, customer webinars, and in-person events and tradeshows
- Flexibility and agility in changing project and product priorities to meet market needs
- Experience working in a fast-paced, start-up environment
Why you want to work here
- Competitive cash compensation
- Stock options
- Insurance Package; Dental, Medical, Vision coverage with certain plans eligible for 100% medical premium coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Friday team lunches
- Company Paid Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Affordable and Optional Short & Long Term Disability and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Wellness Programs
- Hybrid working model: 3 days in-office, 2 days remote
- Autonomous and flexible work
**Vaccines are mandatory in order to foster a safe environment.