Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb's various functions embody the company's innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a fun, entrepreneurial team where you can have an outsized impact. We need the world’s most creative and talented people, with a passion for strategic partner management and travel. Are you one of them? If so, we want to talk to you!
- Own a portfolio of Airbnb’s top enterprise partnerships and act the key representative in the industry for these partners.
- Execute a global win-win strategy for your portfolio that drives value to all parties and positions Airbnb and HotelTonight as a top strategic partner across all distribution channels.
- Deliver Enterprise KPIs and measure success against those KPIs.
- Leverage data to make decisions on how to best expand and enhance host supply through existing partnerships.
- Monitor & analyze over/underperformance, market trends, growth opportunities or anomalies and regularly communicate performance to Executives leveraging available production data and global market insight.
- Work with partners to ensure that the partnership is held to the highest industry standards and that commercial agreements as well as SLAs are met.
- Develop close working relationships with key internal leaders to influence their roadmaps and ensure that their teams provide appropriate levels of support to these key partnerships and key enhancements are made to unlock revenue for the business.
- Conduct regular business reviews, formal presentations for internal and external purposes.
- Provide insights and partner feedback on strategic priorities and pivot accordingly.
- Work cross-functionally to execute changes at scale while collaborating with Market Management as a subject matter expert in Enterprise accounts
- 7+ years of Enterprise/Strategic Partnerships Account Management experience
- Proven track record of executing on strategic priorities
- Experience in analyzing, structuring and negotiating complex deals that align across multiple business unit needs
- Fearless negotiator who will fight to settle for nothing less than the most favorable terms.
- Comfortable performing data analysis and making decisions based on the results.
- Ability to balance time spent between strategic initiatives and operations while diving into the details when necessary.
- Experience developing and selling complex business solutions at the C-Suite level
- Strong executive presence and the ability to effectively influence top leaders internally and within the industry.
- Have a passion for redefining travel, Airbnb, and being the best!
- Proactive self-starter able to prioritize and manage work autonomously.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel at least 25% of the time (when we can)
- French & English needed