TaxBit is helping to drive mainstream adoption of digital assets by connecting the consumer, enterprise, and government tax and accounting ecosystems.
Our Software-as-a-Service platform streamlines our customers’ reporting experience across traditional and digital asset classes. We are trusted in this work by thousands of consumers, leading exchanges and enterprises, government agencies (including the IRS), respected accounting firms, and others to solve complex accounting problems at scale and ensure compliance with the latest tax laws. TaxBit investors include Paradigm, Tiger Global, PayPal Ventures, Winklevoss Capital, Coinbase Ventures, and other leading crypto investors. Our team is located in Salt Lake City, UT and Seattle, WA.
If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your growth, recognizes your unique contribution, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment, then TaxBit is the place for you. We’re looking for team members ready to join a hypergrowth company and are excited to work at the forefront of an entirely new industry.
- Develop message and strategy for content marketing and content assets for campaign marketing
- Develop creative briefs/writing plans and provide direction to writer(s)
- Oversee omni channel content marketing strategy including social media, contributor content, thought leadership and knowledge sharing articles
- Contribute to writing/editing marketing content
- Develop and own a strategy that will transform our blog into a must-read destination for professionals tasked with building a revenue pipeline at any business. Cultivate a loyal audience through engaging and consistent stories that are tactical and ambitious, yet easy to understand
- Mentor and manage a team of writers, guiding them from the pitching stage through publication. Teach writers how to report out a story by interviewing both internal and external subject matter experts
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, within the business or external thought leaders, to ensure content delivers against market needs, company positioning, and above the noise campaigns
- Turn drafts into sparkling copy by proofreading text for clarity, factual errors, grammatical issues, and overall readability
- Provide editorial support as needed for content needs across the company, including promotional copy, executive keynote addresses, and customer-facing events
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- 6+ years of editorial experience in journalism or content marketing, including managing a team
- Experience working cross-functionally with product marketing teams, PR, brand, and/or creative agencies. Comfort working in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to analyze and present content performance and adjust plans for maximum effectiveness
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience at a SaaS/FinTech company a plus
Why you want to work here
- Competitive cash compensation
- Stock options
- Insurance Package; Dental, Medical, Vision coverage with certain plans eligible for 100% medical premium coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Friday team lunches
- Company Paid Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Affordable and Optional Short & Long Term Disability and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Wellness Programs
- Hybrid working model: 3 days in-office, 2 days remote
- Autonomous and flexible work
**Vaccines are mandatory in order to foster a safe environment.