Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb's various functions embody the company's innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
What you’ll do
● Build integrations through Oracle OIC middleware as per the business requirements
● Build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements using Oracle Integration Cloud
● Prepare technical specifications documents based on Functional design (FDD)
● Understand the business requirements and develop relevant test cases for the use case
● Develop BI reports, reconciliation reports, drill down reports based on business needs.
● Develop OTBI reports for any ad hoc analysis or any other business needs
● Work closely with functional & technical leads to implement the technical solutions per design
● Perform unit and system testing of the developed code
● Work with business, functional team for QA testing of the code
● Participate in all the design discussions along with the leads so to understand the business processes and to develop the skills for your own growth in the team
● Develop web pages using Apex/VBCS for business to manage the data effectively & independently
What you need to succeed
● A minimum of 5 to 8 years of hands on experience with Oracle middleware and with at least 3 years of hands on experience with Oracle Integration Cloud
● BE, BTech, MCA, MTech or other equivalent qualification
● Minimum 3 years of experience building Oracle BI publisher reports. Customizing seeded data models and templates. Expertise in XSLT/rtf and various other report layouts. Strong experience in report bursting and other BI Publisher capabilities.
● Expertise in building Oracle VBCS applications
● Strong experience in OTBI reports, infolets, dashboards etc.
● Hands on experience integrating Oracle E-Business Suite/Oracle ERP cloud with third party applications
● Strong experience in Oracle Integration Cloud, SQL, PLSQL, Web Services SOAP and REST
● Expertise in integrating SaaS Applications - Oracle ERP Cloud, Workday, Technology Adapters using Oracle Integration Cloud
● Development experience on SOAP, REST services, JSON/XML based integrations
● Good understanding of Oracle PaaS architecture and security concepts
● Comfortable in XML and XSLT processing
● Experience in CI/CD using Jenkins, Github, JIRA
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with the team