The database market is massive (IDC estimates it to be $121B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB is one of the fastest-growing enterprise software companies in the world. To fuel this growth, we are hiring a Territory Management Analyst to partner with our Enterprise sales leadership to provide data-driven insights that optimize territories. We expect the Territory Management Analyst to drive broad-based sales productivity through the intelligent use of data and technology.
In B2B SaaS businesses revenue is driven primarily through sales. Sales Operations is tasked with making sales operate as effectively as possible. It’s critical that sales reps have the best possible chance of success when they sell for MongoDB. Making sure they allocate their time and resources to the right accounts keeps reps productive and ensures that we’re acquiring and growing the right types of customers.
You will have the opportunity to
- Accelerate your career through exposure to the most effective sales methodology and through working side by side with the best sales professionals in the industry
- Sit side by side with industry veterans and help build GTM strategy
- Get insights and experience first-hand how an effective, fast-paced organization operates through learning about marketing/sales processes, collaboration and tools
- Establish a strong network of peers and mentors
- Gain insight into a $60b+ technology industry that is rapidly transforming
- Work in close partnership with sales leadership to design new sales territories and ensure equitable allocation of accounts across sellers
- Strategize with regional management to build frameworks for identifying the best possible sales territory and accounts
- Build tools to understand the patterns of how sales interacts with accounts and help drive our marketed expansion strategy
- Work with external vendors to ensure we’re getting the best possible signal/tooling to identify potential customers
- Leverage internal and external tools and data sources to identify high-propensity accounts
- Collaborate internally with Sales Development, SFDC Admins and Marketing to optimize processes to align to sales objectives
- Partner with our Data Governance team to audit, enrich, and efficiently organize account data
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience, ideally in process management
- Ability to partner with senior sales leadership and manage multiple stakeholders within sales
- Comfortable working in some ambiguity with a proactive mindset to help build strategic frameworks
- Strong data literacy with an ability to organize information into valuable insights
- Proficient in Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel & SQL
- Tableau (or other BI tools like Google Data Studio)
- Proficient in enriching data from different vendors
- Ability to “manage up” and have difficult conversations with senior stakeholders when necessary
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
*MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer*