We’re looking for a seasoned business leader to join the Strategy & Growth team and drive product led growth for Asana. The Product Led Growth Team (PLG) partners with our Marketing, Product, and Sales organization and leaders to define our go-to-market strategy, execute towards goals, and deliver an delightful, clear experience for customers adopting, purchasing, and growing with Asana. The team covers the full lifecycle from signup and conversion to expansion and retention.
What you’ll achieve
- Drive & refine the go-to-market strategy for Asana’s product led growth go-to-market motion in alignment with broader company goals over a 2-3 year time horizon
- Build and grow impeccable cross functional relationships with leaders across product, marketing, sales, and the broader organization to co-create and manage the product led growth strategy
- Be accountable for product led growth achieving global revenue targets. Partner with the business leadership team and finance to forecast, track performance, share results as part of our core business operating cadences (MBR, QBR, & beyond)
- Manage, coach, and grow a team of strategy analysts and growth managers.
- Lead & drive a diverse, cross functional portfolio through your team that contains small and large initiatives spanning functions
- Drive data-driven decision making and operational excellence, especially excellence growth practices and up-leveling our experimentation, data, customer research, and planning activities
- Connect strategy and teams' roadmaps to ensure that we're working towards right outcomes
- Ability to develop and foster relations across the organization, including product, marketing, and sales leadership
- Strong resourcefulness and collaboration to get things done cross-functionally. Ability to pull together disparate perspective, drive alignment on priorities, communicate clearly and move with velocity
- Exceptional analytical skills and structured thinking. You know how to turn data from disparate sources into a story and vision for what we should do
- High customer empathy, and value qualitative research and robust data sets
- Experience attracting and hiring amazing talent to your team and partner teams
- Super operational execution and ability to troubleshoot with agility as challenges arise and fix root causes
- Constantly thinking ahead to deliver insights & recommendations that evolve with the long term direction of the business
Asana enables millions of teams around the world to achieve their goals together, from small projects to strategic initiatives. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace by Fortune, Great Place to Work, Fast Company, Glassdoor, and Built In for our inclusive culture that drives business results. After spending more than two years physically distanced, we're safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, adding more flexibility to our office-centric hybrid culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.