LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
About this role
The Project Manager is responsible for partnering with Commercial Leads and Services Consultants in the delivery of the full portfolio of LiveRamp Global Services (LGS) offerings; this includes Core (Foundational) services, Advisory Services (Consulting Services), and any additional services relevant to target customer segments.
The primary measure of success for this role will be the successful delivery of LGS projects with varying levels of complexity. This individual will meet with C-level client executives on a regular basis and maintain strong relationships in core sales, product, and operations to ensure client needs are being met.
The Project Manager should have comprehensive project management knowledge, be highly organized, be effective in ambiguous environments, be able to easily communicate technical concepts, be able to produce data-driven recommendations and insights, and be able to work collaboratively within cross-functional project teams.
- Partner with all members of the LiveRamp Global Services (LGS) team to ensure successful delivery of services sold by directly managing the project in partnership with the LGS practice area responsible for delivery
- Accurately develop project and resource plans in collaboration with the client and LGS practice leads -- evaluate projects to ensure they are meeting LGS standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines
- Independently scope LGS engagements while leveraging subject matter experts (SMEs) as needed to help validate scope
- Participate in or lead client meetings using a consultative approach
- Own client relationships through project management -- collaborate with customers and internal stakeholders to understand business objectives and goals
- Provide path for escalation to the Engagement Management Lead or Engagement Director for both internal and external concerns
- Identify challenges and develop practical recommendations to maximize customer value
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of LiveRamp products and services
- Provide mentorship and guidance to other team members where necessary
- Ability to travel a few times a year (post-Covid)
- 3-5 years of project management experience OR experience in a customer-facing role driving projects, consulting, and/or executing on deliverables
- 1-2 years delivering professional services for a strategic consulting firm, SaaS/AdTech company or large scale system integrator - high growth / fast-paced company experience is a plus
- Executive-level communication skills, both written and oral -- ability to perceive underlying business questions and effectively communicate technical and non-technical concepts with clients/colleagues from operations to executives
- Strong project management skills -- must be able to multitask and manage multiple projects, workstreams, and programs
- Experience leading cross-functional teams -- highly collaborative with strong interpersonal skills
- Motivated to set and achieve goals and take initiative within the workplace -- proactive, thorough, and transparent
- Thrives in evolving teams and job functions
- Comfortable working in ambiguous environments with strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: Work anywhere in the U.S.
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.