Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb's various functions embody the company's innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
Airbnb’s mission of providing inspiring travel experiences for our hosts and guests is heavily reliant on our Field teams’ success. As the Sales Ops Lead, you will partner with regional Sales and Account Management leadership, as well as cross functional partners, on multiple initiatives from delivering on centrally run strategic programs to defining and executing on local market strategies that will accelerate Airbnb’s growth. You should be comfortable with a variety of go to market strategy definitions and execution, familiar with sales methodologies, best practices, sales metrics and cycles and supporting the day to day run the business needs of the Field. In addition to supporting our APAC region, you will help redesign and improve our ongoing business operating system (Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly business reviews) to the executives of Airbnb and continuously improve our data, analytics and systems infrastructure.
- Drive the execution and operationalization of central programs and strategies to the APAC regions, countries, territories and geos.
- Own clear communication from the region to global teams regarding performance against monthly and annual targets. Identify reporting issues, gaps in processes, and drive timely resolution.
- Manage the run the business needs of the field (setting quotas, utilizing insights and tools to drive business performance, evaluating and measuring field performance, cadenced business reporting).
- Support Territory Leads & Market Managers in drafting and executing market strategies and programs including but not limited to developing strategies in lead generation and conversion rate improvements, supply acquisition, listing appeal and pricing optimization. Partner with data science to size markets/products, opportunities, and measure ROI.
- Support the creation and own the regional execution of sales and account management playbooks.
- Define the key sales support systems/processes required to meet the rapid growth of the business and achieve revenue attainment and market development objectives.
- Help hire and onboard new sales and customer success reps. Support reps ongoing learning and development.
- Assist Field leadership (Territory Managers) in all aspects of evaluating their teams’ performance.
- Prepare ad hoc analysis & participate on projects as needed.
- Minimum 8 years in a sales operations role
- Proven track record as a great cross-functional business partner and ability to lead within a cross-functional environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills including designing, developing and evolving financial/business models
- Develop and monitor metrics, dashboards and reporting tools to improve Field productivity and efficiency across the customer lifecycle
- Experience onboarding new reps and supporting their ongoing learning and development
- Experience across the Customer Lifecycle with pre-sales, sales and customer success teams
- Deep understanding of value drivers in various go to market designs and business models
- Experience building and executing regional/local market strategies and Field productivity programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Professional and consistent work habits, strong work ethic, driven to achieve company goals
- Proven ability to succeed in both collaborative and independent work environments
- Expert in Salesforce, Excel and GSuite; Advanced data analytics skills (e.g. SQL) a big plus