LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
As a Technical Implementation Manager, you will be responsible for setting clients up for long-term success with LiveRamp products by managing the implementation process for our Authenticated Traffic Solution (ATS) publishers. As the technical post-sale lead, you will drive adoption and customer value through client education, training, system configuration, and testing.
To be successful as a Technical Implementations Manager, you should have project management or implementation experience, be highly organized, thrive in and be effective in ambiguous environments, be able to easily communicate technical concepts to non-technical people, and be able to work collaboratively across organizations.
- ATS Implementation: Own the technical relationship during the implementation of ATS, collaborating with the publisher and internal stakeholders to understand business goals and define an implementation strategy.
- Work with the business development (BD) and sales architect (SA) teams to ensure a smooth handoff from pre-sales to implementation.
- Answer questions about the LiveRamp identity graph. You’ll be the publisher’s LiveRamp technical expert.
- Identify ways to improve our implementation process and collaborate with internal teams to make those improvements.
- Post Implementation Support: You’ll work with live publishers to make sure their implementation is successful and optimized as much as possible. You’ll troubleshoot technical issues and maintain relationships with the publishers’ technical counterparts.
- Addressability Product Technical Support: You’ll work closely with Product/BD as we launch and expand new addressability products, such as our Registration Manager, and lead publisher implementations for these products.
- Global Collaboration: You’ll work closely with your technical and sales counterparts in the EU and APAC.
Your team will:
Focus on transforming the advertising/marketing/programmatic ecosystem away from third-party cookies and onto LiveRamp’s person-based RampID via our Authenticated Traffic Solution (ATS). This is a massive undertaking and will be transformational to the entire ecosystem for years to come. You will have the chance to make a significant contribution.
- Knowledge of the advertising technology ecosystem (DMPs, DSPs, SSPs, Ad Servers, Publishers), what they do, and how they work together.
- Familiarity with internet/adtech foundations -- first and third-party cookies, the DOM, HTTP. Experience with pixel placement and implementation.
- Willingness and desire to learn and adopt new skills - both technical and non-technical - in order to craft and deliver the best solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills both internally and externally.
- Proactive, thorough, and transparent in communication - people rarely need to follow up with you. You are able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical team members.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills -- able to quickly understand and decompose complex questions and concepts.
- Action-oriented and independent with hands-on experience delivering business results. Comfortable working in ambiguous environments.
- Strong project management experience. Have a strong desire to create, implement, and iterate on cross-functional processes that lead to a standardized and extremely positive experience for every customer.
- Foundational understanding of LGPD privacy regulations.
- Ability to travel as necessary - up to 10%.
- Candidates who have business-level fluency reading, writing and conversing in Portuguese are highly desired. If candidates can also speak Spanish, that’s an added bonus.
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability. Plus, mental health support (via Talkspace), flexible time off, parental leave, family forming benefits, and a flexible lifestyle and wellbeing reimbursement program (up to $375 per quarter)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco, Seattle, Phoenix, Philadelphia, New York City, Boston or remote
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.